(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 12, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Téa is unnerved about Todd’s comments concerning Victor’s murder. John offers Natalie and Liam a place to stay. Viki encounters a familiar face at the Bon Jour.
- Tuesday: David returns to Llanview to visit his family. Matthew and Destiny discuss their unborn baby. Stacy suffers an identity crisis.
- Wednesday: Roxy, Shaun, and Nigel mourn the cancellation of “Fraternity Row.” John and Natalie have a talk. David welcomes Matthew home.
- Thursday: Roxy believes David is the key to saving her favorite soap. Todd reveals that Jack tried to torch The Sun. David promotes his latest film on Blanca’s talk show.
- Friday: Jessica and Natalie decorate the Llanfair Christmas tree. Téa leans on John in a moment of distress. Roxy receives more bad news.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of December 12, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sam fights feelings of disgust and sheer anger. Dante is one step ahead of Olivia. Ethan becomes caretaker of Wyndemere.
- Tuesday: Michael gets frantic. Patrick gets unsolicited advice from Maggie about Emma. Lucky pays Elizabeth a visit.
- Wednesday: Michael rushes to Chicago with Sam. Robin and Jason have an important conversation. Matt confronts Lucky.
- Thursday: Carly discovers a DVD from Franco. Mac, Delores, Dante and Ronnie troubleshoot closing the Lisa Niles’ case. Dante is questioned by Lulu.
- Friday: Monica is concerned about her son’s anger. Sonny and Kate get close. Ethan tries to communicate with the Woman in White.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Episode Recap – Wednesday, December 7, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Sam breaks down to Michael and later share a heart to heart about violence. Meanwhile, Jason might have a breakthrough – what does the latest “O” mean in Franco’s graffiti artwork? Jason loses his temper and Dante is forced to make an important decision.
Dante asks Delores to drinks. Meanwhile, Lulu gets much needed advice from Maxie. Johnny and Delores face off at Jake’s. Frantic, Maxie leaves fruitless messages searching for Matt, as Mac enters. Maxie asks someone for a favor in return.
Sonny literally faces the demons of his childhood, and Kate comes to the rescue.
On the Next General Hospital…
- Another gift from Franco surfaces.
- Situation gets heated with Sonny and Kate.
- Maxie enlists someone important in town for help.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Episode Recap – Tuesday, December 6, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Jason and Sam resolve to not let Franco get in the way of their love, but that’s easier said than done. Later, Sam questions strippers about the recent violence, and Coleman shows Jason more of Franco’s artwork in Port Charles.
Shawn moves into Carly’s house – and fireworks spark immediately.
Lucky reminds Elizabeth that there is no going back for them, despite Aiden. Angry and unspooling, Elizabeth leaves a message for Lucky just the way Siobhan did.
Sonny enters the Bensonhurst brownstone, facing the closet of his tormented childhood and later he meets his young self.
On the Next General Hospital…
- Sam breaks down to Michael.
- Does Jason have a breakthrough?
- Dante asks Delores to drinks.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — On Monday, it was revealed that “All My Children” alumna Denise Vasi is set to fill the void that the departure of Stacey Dash is due to leave on the second season of VH1′s “Single Ladies.” Dash, who remains breathtaking at 45 years-old and who is best known for her role in the 1995 hit-film “Clueless” opposite Alicia Silverstone and Brittany Murphy, recently cited her family being based on the opposite coast of where the series films as the reason for her early departure. The rumor mill has cited there’s more to the story and notes unconfirmed friction between the actress and the show producers which includes most notably Queen Latifah. Pertaining to the casting of Vasi, Latifah notes that the actress “is the perfect addition to the cast … She is bringing a fun, new element to the show.”
In its first season, the dramedy series followed the life and relationships between friends Val (Dash), Keisha (LisaRaye McCoy) and April (Charity Shea). Beginning next season, Vasi will portray the role of Keisha’s close friend, Raquel. Raquel is described as “a savvy business woman from a prominent Southern family on a quest to discover passion.” As of right now, there is no word on how “Single Ladies” will address the departure of Dash’s character. “Single Ladies” averaged 2.8 million viewers for the eleven original episodes that aired last summer.
Before landing the role of hooker with a heart of gold Randi Hubbard on “AMC” in 2008, Vasi was best known as the drop-dead gorgeous model that Def Jam Recordings mogul Russell Simmons was showing off on his arm in 2006 – just months before the official announcement that his marriage to Kimora Lee was reaching it’s denouncement. In terms of Vasi’s acting career, recently, the 28-year old actress could be seen on the big screen in a minor role in the film “What’s Your Number?” She also recently completed filming a minor role on a Steve Soderbergh (“Traffic,” “Ocean’s Eleven,” etc.) comedy, “Magic Mike,” which is set to be released in 2012. The actress is currently filming the Charles Murray (Murray has produced multiple episodes for series including “V,” “Castle” and “Criminal Minds”) drama “Things Never Said.”
“Single Ladies” begins taping its second season this January in Atlanta, Georgia. The second season of the series will debut in May of 2012 on VH1.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” alumna Chrishell Stause recently chatted with TV Line about a multitude of topics including her guest-role on ABC’s “Body of Proof” slated to air tonight. The bodacious actress also discussed some past regrets and her future plans.
Several weeks ago, Stause applauded co-star Susan Lucci on Twitter when daytime’s biggest name made the surprising revelation that she had made a counteroffer to Prospect Park in early September but had not been contacted since. The statement was made following months of sources indicating difficult negotiations between [Lucci] and the production company were the reason for “AMC’s” production stall. Stause elaborated on her original sentiment to TV Line, adding “to be honest with you, that Prospect Park thing was such a disaster. They came to people and gave one offer, and when it came time to renegotiate they never came back to the table. It wasn’t the actors that weren’t trying to make something work.” Stause is sorry fans didn’t get to see the original ending creator Agnes Nixon and head writer Lorraine Broderick penned. The actress adds, “we all had these vignettes that were beautiful and really great.” She affirms that at least part of that episode was filmed – before the script was changed to comply with an impending online future – including scenes with her and her on-screen mother played by Kate Collins.
Currently on the plate for Stause is preparation for pilot season which officially begins in January. In pilot season, which lasts through April, new dramas and sitcoms begin filming pilot episodes in hopes of being picked up for the following season of programming on the networks and cable. The actress just completed a course at the Groundlings which has helped launch the careers of comedians Phil Hartman, Lisa Kudrow and Jon Lovitz. Stause also will begin taping the second season of the intense psychological thriller “Luke 11:17″ in February. She also appeared in the first season of the web series that debuted in 2009.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Teasers for the Week of December 5, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #12447): Robin and Patrick have a big talk. Elizabeth unleashes her anger on Luke. Lulu and Dante have a difference of opinion. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday (Episode #12448): Sonny goes home. Jason and Sam agree not to let Franco come between them. Carly gets a new roommate. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday (Episode #12449): Sam suffers a breakdown in front of Michael. Jason nears a breakthrough. Dante asks Deloris out on a date. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Thursday (Episode #12450): Another of Franco’s gifts arrives. Things heat up between Sonny and Kate. Maxie asks someone for help. (Rated: TVPG L, S)
- Friday (Episode #12451): Jason becomes enraged. Mac rounds up the suspects in Lisa’s murder case. Dante makes a shocking discovery. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of December 5, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #11016): Aubrey tells Rex that Cutter and Kim are siblings. Todd watches as John questions Calmar. Starr’s actions could come back to bite her. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday (Episode #11017): Cutter and Stacy arrive in Paris, Texas. Roxy’s favorite soap is canceled. Viki and Clint kiss. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday (Episode #11018): Roxy tries to save her soap. Shane seeks justice in his mother’s death. Viki confides in Noelle. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (Episode #11019): Rex has some surprising news for Shane. Bo gives John some advice on Todd. Shane asks Neela to help him get Jack to confess to murder. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #11020): Clint is taken aback when Viki decides to leave Llanview. Kim returns to see Clint. Tomas leaves Blair a message. (Rated: TVPG L)
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Episode Recap – Monday, December 5, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Cutter reels from his discovery. Meanwhile, Rex sees reels from his own discovery about the woman who looks like Gigi. Rex wonders how Cutter got mixed up in all of this. Aubrey drops the bombshell that Cutter and Kim are siblings. At EOD, Rex/Aubrey and Cutter/Stacy pick the next destinations on their respective travels.
Todd becomes worried when Calmar is brought in to the LPD. Calmar “confesses” that Tomas was the one who murdered Victor. At EOD, John privately remains unconvinced.
Jack walks in on Shane pressing Neela for evidence proving that Jack killed Gigi. Shane quickly leaves. Jack explains to Neela that he used to bully Shane. He feels terrible about it, but claims that Shane is making up stories to get back at him. Neela is reluctant to give up her fantasy about Jack, but remains unsure. At EOD, Jack asks Neela out on a date.
Starr and Danielle arrive at Rick’s hospital room to talk him out of the lawsuit. Dani waits outside while Starr enacts a plan of her own. Will Starr’s desperate measures come back to haunt her?
On the Next One Life to Live…
- Roxy gets some unsettling news.
- Noelle and Shane remember Gigi.
- Neela learns more about Jack.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Episode Recap – Friday, December 2, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Todd bribes Tracy, his assistant. John reminds Todd that Tomas had an alibi who can clear him of Victor’s murder — Tomas’s friend Calmar. Téa and Blair show up and John tells them all that Calmar has been found.
Meanwhile Téa bumps into Shaun on her way out of Vivian’s office and tells him about her pregnancy. He is happy for her, but notes her brother is now a suspect in Victor’s killing. Téa tries to dismiss but Shaun points out, he’s always been a little suspicious of Tomas since Victor’s first shooting.
Starr, also having seen the SUN, demands that Blair tell her what’s up with Tomas. Dani goes to Jack to find out what he knows about Tomas. Jack, for the first time, has a trace of doubt about Todd being the killer. Dani, also admits Tomas is a bit of a mystery. At EOD Dani goes to Starr and neither knows what to think about Tomas.
Shane tells Neela about how Jack is responsible for his mother’s death. Neela remembers how Jack is capable of doing bad things, and how he said something about how he couldn’t be responsible for hurting someone again on the day of the first.
Aubrey and Rex pull out of the kiss she impulsively planted on him. She admits she’s drawn to him but knows it’s inappropriate given he’s grieving for Gigi. They head to Dr. Fascinella’s office. Cutter and Stacy get a call that Dr. Fascinella is back and will see her.
On the Next One Life to Live…
- Aubrey makes an admission to Rex.
- Todd watches as Calmar is questioned.
- Rick continues to blackmail Starr.