AMC PreVUE: Week of April 25 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of April 25, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Greenlee sees Madison’s gift for Ryan on Monday, April 25. Scott & Madison’s connection flourishes. Ryan & Greenlee discuss the fact that a hit-man officiated their wedding. On Tuesday, April 26, rattled by Jake’s reaction to Cara’s resignation from the hospital, Amanda decides she needs to take drastic action. Kendall delivers a message to Cara from Griffin. Tad & the girls try to cheer up Cara. Marissa agrees to go on a double date with JR after he tells her that he’s found the perfect blind date for Bianca. Fate gets in the way of JR’s plans. Bianca is caught off guard by her disappointed date’s observation on Wednesday, April 27. Maya & Colby get acquainted. On Friday, April 29, Asher defends a surprised Caleb to JR.
The Inside Story: (Wo)Man In the Mirror
Erica is positive she has identified her captor. Erica hits another dead end. On Wednesday, April 27, Asher tells a frustrated Caleb he wants to help him with Erica. The captor returns to Erica with a scrapbook detailing her life and eager to chat. An uncooperative Erica calls “Krystal” out as her captor. The captor tells Erica that (Erica) is not at all familiar with him/her. A mortified Krystal misinterprets a close moment between her & Jackson. Jackson refuses to let Krystal resign. Bianca encourages a frustrated Jack to keep an open mind about her mother. The captor agrees to e-mail Kendall & Bianca on Erica’s behalf. Erica briefly discusses her girls with the captor on Friday, April 29. Caleb makes a bee-line to Bianca to apologize after learning Asher hacked into her & Kendall’s e-mail accounts. Bianca suggests to Jack that he tape a video to Erica after talking with Caleb. Erica stares longingly at a picture of Jackson in the scrapbook. Krystal continues to support Jackson.
A Closer Look: Target Practice
Kendall assures Ryan that she can handle Ricky. Later, at Confusion, an unsettled Kendall plays along as Ricky admits his feelings for her. Kendall is not pleased when Griffin appears at her door. Griffin tells Kendall that he can’t leave her. Kendall confides in Ryan & Greenlee and the three then meet up with Griffin at a safe-house. Kendall details her plan to get the truth from Ricky on Tuesday, April 26. Griffin gives Kendall a tranquilizer to use on Ricky in case things get out of hand. Kendall tells Bianca the truth about Ricky. Bianca helps set up Ricky for the next phase of Kendall’s plan. On Thursday, April 28, Griffin & Kendall practice self-defense. The pair’s close moment is interrupted by Ricky’s call. Kendall makes a surprising confession to Ricky. A spying Griffin trips up after seeing Kendall & Ricky kiss. Kendall manages to distract Ricky before he sees Griffin. Kendall confronts the doc about his carelessness.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Confirms Broderick as ‘AMC’s’ New Head Writer, But Show Not Safe
- Brian Frons: The Ball is in Your Court
- Susan Lucci Reveals ‘All’ on ‘GMA’
- ‘AMC’ Executive Producer Sets the Record to Worried Cast and Crew
- Insiders & Fans React to the ‘All My Children’ Rumor
- The Chronicles of Shady ‘AMC’ Writer
- ‘All My Children’ On Chopping Block?
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- Lucci Begins Press Tour for ‘All My Life’
- Bruening Cast as ‘Wonder Woman’s’ Main Squeeze
- Former ‘AMC’ Hunk Hits the Big-Screen
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to ‘Saving Our Daughters’ Series
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF MAY 2, 2011
- Ryan proposes to Greenlee.
- Madison and Scott make love.
- Greenlee contemplates telling Ryan the truth; will she be beat to the punch?
- Erica tries to outsmart her captor.
- JR tells an upset Scott his plans to tear down the gatehouse.
- All My Children