(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "The Young and the Restless" during the week of June 27, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Jack tells Victor he isn't scared of the subpoena he was given, on Monday, June 27. That same day, Jack goes from arguing with Victor to that of Diane, when he gives her a warning regarding Kyle. Diane realizes she's in deep regarding the SEC. On Wednesday, June 29 Nick confronts Billy about doing what's right by Victoria, while Victoria debates on Victor's offer to be on the Newman board. On Friday, July 1 Restles Style goes up for the taking.
The Inside Story: Determined to Hide the Truth
Ashley and Katherine are stunned when Tucker asks why Abby tried to kill him. Not wanting Abby in trouble, Ashley tries to get him to believe that he is mistaken. Tucker and Ashley have time alone in his room to talk, while Katherine begins to question to herself about what really happened to Tucker that fateful night. Shortly after Tucker awakens, D.A. Spencer hustles himself into the hospital, ready to pounce for answers from Tucker. Katherine doesn't want her son to be bothered but Tucker tells Katherine Spencer can ask him whatever he wants to know. Ashley nervously leaves the room so the two can talk. Like a dog to to a bone, Katherine is determined to find out who's telling the truth about the accident. She soon bumps into Diane and wants answers on what she saw. Diane tells Katherine that she knows for a fact that she saw Ashley behind the wheel. When Victor is questioned by her, he stalls on sharing what he's learned, which only makes Katherine leery of Ashley. Meanwhile at the hospital, Ashley returns to the room and is pleased to know that Tucker told Spncer he couldn't remember what happened when he was hit. Tucker discovers that the accident has left him unable to read what is written, which prompts doctors to run another series of tests. While still at the hospital, Tucker wants the two of them to get married as soon as possible. The couple do just that and as Tucker and Ashley are pronounced husband and wife, Katherine arrives to see the whole thing.
A Closer Look: A Familiar Face Returns to Genoa City
Determined to keep Abby from telling the truth, Ashley calls Victor to tell him what's going on. Abby, however, wants the truth to come out and plans on making that happen by putting her confession out on the web. Victor, meanwhile, has other plans for Abby, and manages to have her placed into a rehabilitation center. Back at the ranch, Noah, who is paying a visit to his grandfather, is curious to know what's been going on with Abby. Victor assures him not to worry about her; she'll be just fine. While at the rehab center, Abby comes face-t-face with a familiar person: Eden. Eden shares with Abby that she's been in the center for a few months and managed to keep it a secret from everyone. Eden learns that she's been set to be released from the facility. The young woman tells Abby that she ruined things with Noah, while Abby shared about the accident she caused. Meanwhile, Noah comes to see Abby The two talk when Eden shows up. Without Noah seeing her, Eden decided to hide herself. Determined to stay in Genoa City to get closer to Noah again.
What To Watch
- Sharon and Sam give in to their feelings
- Phyllis realizes she's made a huge mistake
- News comes to Malcolm regarding the restoration of the memory card
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Jessica Collins plays attorney Avery Clark on Monday, June 27
- Jessica Heap will join the cast as Eden Baldwin. First air date for her is Tuesday, June 28
- Green River Ordinance will make an appearance on Friday, July 8
- Billy Miller, who was debating on leaving the role of Billy Abbott has decided to stay with the show for another year.
- Eileen Davidson, who plays Ashley Abbott, has inked a new contract
- Matthew John Armstrong plays Lee, Piper's father. His first air date was June 21
Y&R ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 4, 2011
- Even with Sharon's new romance in bloom, she continues to think of Genoa City
- Nick and Phyllis partner up again; business wise
- Diane gets played big time by Victor
- Diane sets out to get Adam in trouble
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: SPRING 2011
- A new lawyer named Avery Clark is hired to clear Sharon's name
- Katherine and Ashley put Tucker in the middle
- Tucker finds out who is his son is
- Lily may be safe but Cane wonders if she will ever reach out and forgive him
- Ronan heads back to Genoa City
- Adam and Diane's dirty deeds against Victor stirs up serious end results
- Diane leaves Genoa City in dramatic fashion
- The Young and the Restless