OLTL PreVUE: Week of December 20 Edition
Friday, December 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of December 20, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Natalie hopes Marty won’t ruin her happiness on Monday, December 20. Marty makes a promise to Natalie, however she isn’t about to her her adversary off the hook so easily. On Wednesday, December 22, John gives Natalie something special and makes an announcement. And Brody reads “The Night Before Christmas” to the youth of Llanview. “One Life to Live” will air encore presentations on Thursday, December 23 and Friday, December 24.
The Inside Story: Guilty as Charged?
Todd blames Marty for his predicament on Monday, December 20. Starr and James become suspicious after visiting Inez and Nate. Langston covers for Ford in front of John. Clint continues to blackmail Inez. John catches a break in Eddie’s murder case. Bo and Nora have a chat. Clint offers Bo some advice. Nate makes an admission to John after suspicion is cast upon him. Dani tells Todd she believes him on Tuesday, December 21. A Ford brother spends Christmas behind bars. After after visiting Cole in jail, Starr confides in James on Wednesday, December 22. And the Cramers and the Fords gather in Angel Square to celebrate the holidays.
A Closer Look: Fingers Crossed
Viki in enraged that Charlie is supporting Echo on Monday, December 20. Dorian thinks she knows how to get of Echo once and for all. Kelly misinterprets some advice she is given. Dorian lights the Angel Square Christmas tree on Wednesday, December 22. Kelly has another job for Rex. Joey has some harsh words about his father. Echo reminds Clint of what he’s missing. Dorian has the perfect present for Viki, however her plans soon go awry thanks to Echo. And Charlie makes the right decision.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- My View of Llanview: December 15 Edition
- Author Peter Straub Returns to Llanview
- ABC Daytime Bangs Out Their Holiday Schedule
- ‘OLTL’ December Casting Updates
- ‘One Life’ Recasts Young Role
- One Life to Live: December PreVUE
- Kardashian Lays Down the Law in Llanview
- The ‘King’ of Daytime Joins ‘One Life’
- Reality TV Socialite Kourtney Kardashian Stops by Llanview
- ‘Desperate’ Actor Returns to His Former ‘Life’
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 27, 2010
- Matthew confronts Bo. (National Enquirer)
- Bo tells Nora he’s sorry. (National Enquirer)
- Rex looks for some dirt on Aubrey. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Marty plots to settle the score with Natalie. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Anytime on ABC.com. Check local listings. “OLTL” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.