Monday, September 27, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of September 27, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10777) — Todd tries to get Dani to run away with him. Starr talks to Blair about James. Markko and Langston get caught up. Marty tells Cole that Hannah needs space. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10778) — Cole tells Starr that Hannah is living with his mom. Jessica wants Natalie to be her maid of honor. Todd forces Greg to testify at the custody hearing. Brody tells Jessica he’s working to accept that the baby may be Ford’s. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10779) — Rex is less than honest when Bo questions him. Bo becomes suspicious by Clint’s offer to help James. Natalie and Clint talk about John. Rex is happy for Gigi. (Rated: TVPG D, L, V)
- Thursday: (Episode #10780) — The judge renders her verdict. James tells Ford that he should get a job at the country club. Starr talks to Langston about her issues with Cole. Destiny confronts Greg. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10781) — Todd seeks out Viki’s help. Charlie is visited by an old friend. Natalie and John grow suspicious of Greg. Destiny and Shaun discuss their brother’s recent behavior. (Rated: TVPG)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.