Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 9:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of November 1, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Natalie tells John that it was Cole’s fingerprints on the gun. Marty slaps Natalie and promises revenge. Cole confesses to Starr that he murdered Eli. Viki and Rex confronts Echo with the half of the pendant he took from her room. Blair is angry to learn Hannah was responsible for Starr and Hope’s disappearance. Starr is concerned about the future. Blair is enraged and blames Marty for allowing Hannah to run free.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available — Starr pretends to be shocked to learn that Cole killed Eli. John can’t find Cole. Marty gives Natalie a tongue lashing. Rex tells Gigi that his investigation has hit a brick wall. Echo tries to get information about Rex out of Roxy. Viki asks Clint if he knows what Echo may be up to. Todd, Téa, and Dani encounter Greg as they prepare to leave the hospital.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available — Shaun tells Téa that he’s sorry for what his brother did toher. Destiny apologizes to Dani. Téa has an intense moment with her “ashes.” Natalie tells Brody how Marty confronted her, and gives her a copy of his DNA. Greg’s parents have a chat with Bo and Nora. Starr tries to comfort Cole. James sends John on a dead end.
- Thursday: Title Not Available — Starr tries to get Cole to go on the run with her and Hope. However, Cole later decides to turn himself in. James confides in Ford that he is growing more and more attached to Starr. Inez pleads with James to tell John the truth. Viki confronts Echo with the book of Rick and Lili’s love letters. Natalie tells Brody she has decided to have a paternity test conducted. Todd wants to have a back from the dead party for Téa.
- Friday: Title Not Available — Echo admits that Rex is her son. Cole is arrested. Starr is devastated as Cole is taken off to a jail cell. Marty discovers Natalie had a paternity test performed. Jessica and Brody bump into Ford, who appears concerned about her baby’s well-being. Ford and James receive a surprise visit from their father. Marty remains angry at Natalie.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.