Thursday, July 22, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of July 26, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Liza makes a deal with David. Damon comforts Colby. Greenlee asks David why he did nothing to help Ryan.
- Tuesday: David agrees to time apart from Greenlee. David threatens to expose Greenlee. Tad is torn between believing Liza or Damon.
- Wednesday: Colby and Damon make plans to leave Pine Valley for good. Madison becomes concerned about Ryan’s memory. Randi returns from her modeling trip.
- Thursday: Greenlee is taken to the police station. Natalia tells Jesse to stop obsessing about David. Angie gets some shocking news!
- Friday: Jesse has reason to celebrate! Caleb confides in Bianca. Annie tries to make amends with Marissa.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.