(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of June 20, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Monday, June 20, one thing leads to another when Amanda & JR turn to each other for understanding. Jake resolves to tell Amanda everything. Marissa apologizes to a surprised JR for pushing him away. Angie gives Amanda some advice. Amanda’s emotional turmoil intensifies after Jake is finally able to clear the air. Cara focuses on a future with Tad. Jake questions what’s troubling Amanda. Krystal accepts Caleb’s job offer on Tuesday, June 21. Griffin questions Kendall’s distance. Asher & Colby share a romantic “date.” Colby can’t ignore the concerning signs she sees with Maya. JR, Marissa & Bianca end up with the same trip itinerary. Bianca realizes she can no longer deny her true feelings on Friday, June 24.
The Inside Story: Power Play(er)
Erica tells a struggling Jane that she knows about “the accident.” Jack confronts “Erica” about David pulling her strings. David pressures Jane to position him, immediately. Pine Valley is shocked when “Erica” announces the new co-owner of the hospital: David Hayward. “Erica” insists that an aghast Jack & Caleb stop second-guessing her decisions. Cara races to stop Jake from confronting his news boss and doing something he’ll regret. Punches are thrown. Angie’s reaction to the reemergence of her former rival comes as a surprise. “Erica” uses Jack’s inaccurate conclusion relating to her lunch date with David to smooth things over. Caleb & Krystal are at a lost over Jack’s acceptance of Erica’s recent behavior. David responds to Greenlee’s sour take on his purchase in kind, commenting on her relationship issues. Kendall refuses to allow David to continue to hold the shooting over her mother’s head. David & Kendall come to an understanding. On Thursday, June 23, though his approach earns him a right hook, Angie ultimately agrees to go ahead with David’s treatment plan. Ryan confronts David about his sudden rise to the top. Ryan later fills Greenlee & Jesse in on his suspicions after overhearing David & Erica’s peculiar conversation.
A Closer Look: Green is the Color of…
Greenlee finds Madison in Ryan’s arms again on Wednesday, June 22. She breaks the ice by complementing Madison’s latest work and asking her to present it. Greenlee realizes everybody believes she got exactly what she was aiming for after her rival freezes mid-presentation. Jack tells Greenlee that Ryan caring about others doesn’t mean he’s turning his back on her. Ryan sincerely apologizes to Greenlee for having the wrong priorities lately. Kendall spots a disoriented Madison in the park. Madison collapses after refusing assistance. Kendall promises to help Madison. Greenlee is irritated to find Madison at Kendall’s home. Kendall tells a paranoid Greenlee to lay off of Madison and have fate in her relationship with Ryan. Randi relates to Madison’s loss and gives her some advice.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- ‘AMC’ Busts 3 Fan Favorite Villainesses Out of Lock Up
- Eva LaRue Returns to ‘All My Children’ this July
- ‘All My Children’ Confirms that Josh Duhamel is Coming Home
- All My Children: June PreVUE
- Fact or Fiction: Production of ‘All My Children’ to Halt for Three Weeks in July?
- Sony Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ABC Sets ‘All My Children’s’ Final Airdate
- ‘All My Children’ Begins the Spring Cleaning Process
- Josh Duhamel Return in Works at ‘All My Children?’
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Returns to Primetime; But is a Return to Daytime Next?
- Ricky Paull Goldin Retiring from Soaps following ‘All My Children’ Finale
- After 41 Years of Daytime Drama, Susan Lucci Pulls a Dopple Double on ‘All My Children’
- Cady McClain on Return: ‘It Feels Good To Be Working Again, I Cannot Lie’
- Thorsten Kaye Signs on the Dotted Line for Return to ‘All My Children’
- Clearing Up the Rumor: Chrishell Stause is Not Leaving ‘All My Children’
- David Canary and Julia Barr Headed Back to ‘AMC,’ Too?
- Thorsten Kaye to Report Back to ‘All My Children’ this Summer
- ‘All My Children’ Set to Whistle Dixie One More Time; First Air-Date Announced
- Air-Date Set for Lorraine Broderick’s Return to the Top at ‘AMC’
- Brian Frons Spotted Chuckling as Soap Fans Protest His Decision to Change Daytime Television
- NBC Takes Attention Off of ABC Upfront With Clever Advertising Platform
- Fans Protest ABC’s Decision to Cancel ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Soap Fans Get Their Time With Hollywood Reporter Advertisement
- ABC Done Called the Cops on Ya’ll ‘Crazy’ Soap Fans
- What You Talkin’ Bout Chrishell (Stause)?
- Disney Insider: ‘SOAPnet: We’re Not Done With You Yet’
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- ‘The Doctors’ Gives Soap Fan Style Makeover and Trip to Vegas for Daytime Emmy’s
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- From ‘Madea’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘AMC’ Starlets Hit the Big Screen
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to ‘Saving Our Daughters’ Series
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF JUNE 27, 2011
- Marissa takes a huge step after Bianca confesses her feelings. But towards whom?
- Fate appears to be taking Amanda’s situation from bad to worst.
- Griffin tells Kendall and Bianca he’s going back to the field immediately.
- David warns Jane not to get too close with a suspicious Ryan.
- Someone goes down when Erica and Jane get into an altercation.