Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of September 27, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Starr talks to mother about her feelings for James. Marty advises Cole to give Hannah some breathing room. Markko and Langston get caught up.
- Tuesday: Will Greg’s testimony help or hurt Todd’s chances of getting custody of Dani. Starr learns Hannah is now living with Marty. Jessica wants Natalie to be her maid-of-honor.
- Wednesday: Rex is less than forthcoming when Bo questions him. Bo is suspicious of Clint’s true motives for helping James. Natalie and Clint disucss John.
- Thursday: The judge decides who should be Dani’s legal guardian. James tells Ford he should apply for a job at the country club. Starr confides in Langston regarding her and Cole’s rocky relationship.
- Friday: Todd seeks Viki’s help. Charlie gets a visit from an old flame. Natalie and John grow suspicious of Greg.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.