Monday, August 30, 2010 at 9:39 AM ET by Venus Stone
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) Desperate to hold on…
THIS WEEK ON:THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
On Monday, August 30, Skye and Jack get down to business. On the same day, Skye's 'bitter' half, Adam gets a tongue lashing from Ashley in terms of being named in his lawsuit against the Newmans and the Abbotts. Nikki has a startling dream, Tuesday, August 31. Billy finds himself having a 'heart-to-heart' with John.
The Inside Story:Unwilling to Let Go
Still stunned by Kevin turning his back on her, Jana finds herself losing her cool when she spots him and Chloe on the cover of the current issue of Restless Style. Seeing how hurt Jana is, Choloe offers up some out of the blue comfort to her. She further eases Jana's mind when she tells her that she and Kevin are not in a relationship. Later that day, Kevin finds Jana and presents her with the divorce papers, requesting that she sign them. An upset and distraught Jana tries her best to get Kevin to see that they belong together. Unfazed, Kevin points out that they have to end their relationship; it's the best for the both of them. He signs the papers and leaves them behind for her to sign. Determined not to lose Kevin, Jana decides that she will do whatever it takes to get Kevin to fall in love with her again. That same day, Jana goes in search of a new job.
A Closer Look:Throwing Stones
Taking Faith to the park, Sharon runs into Phyllis. Ready to start in on her, Phyllis begins to attack her regarding Nicholas. As the two are arguing, Phyllis relishes in tossing out that Nicholas was kissing another 'blonde' at Jimmy's Bar. The news instantly hits a nerve with Sharon. Meanwhile, Jill decides to wedge her way into the Fenmore company by setting up an office at the main headquarters. Still fuming over the fact that Nicholas has moved Sharon into the tack house, the wheels start turning for Phyllis. She later overhears Nikki and Ashley going at it with one another, then later overhears another argument between Heather and Chloe. After hearing both heated exchanges, Phyllis continues to think on what to do with the little tibits of information. Soon after her argument with Heather, Chloe runs into Phyllis and opens up about how hurt she is by what Chance has done. Phyllis gives her advice on how to stop wallowing in her pity and start to take charge of what she wants. That same day, Phyllis soon finds herself seeing Jill and Lauren arguing with one another. Leaving the scene, Phyllis sits down at her computer and begins writing her blog The Realy Homewreckers of Genoa City. As more bickering and insults are going around, word soon gets out about the juicy gossip on the net. As the women are arriving at the Jabot spa day celebration, they are none-to-pleased to see Phyllis or learn that it was she that started the blog about their personal problems. Unfortunately for all discussed, Phyllis could care less about what she's done.
What To Watch
- Billy's humiliation is Victor's sheer joy
- Abby continues to push her parents buttons
- Meggie manipulates Nikki with drinks
- Victoria's reaction to Billy's proposal isn't what he expects
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Jerry Douglas returns as the ghost of 'John Abbott' Thursday, September 2
- The character of 'Noah Newman' will be returning to the canvas September 21st with newcomer actor Luke Kleintank
- Former child star, Susan Olsen, best known as 'Cindy Brady' from The Brady Bunch will appear on the show as 'Mrs. Liza Morton'. Olsen airs Wednesday, September 1
- Kristoff St. John is taking a brief hiatus from the role of 'Neil Winters', as he is focusing on a project with the Wayans Brothers.
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of August 23, 2010? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 6, 2010
- Nina gets a first hand glimpse of photo of her son
- Chloe worries about Chance's dangerous behavior
- Meggie continues to manipulate Nikki
SON ALERT BONUS: FALL PREVIEWS 2010
- Phillip Chancellor's arrival stirs up a mole hill of problems
- Cane still has secrets that he is afraid of reveal to Lily
- Lily soon realizes she has some hard decisions to make in her relationship with Cane
- Victor does whatever he can to keep Victoria and Billy from walking down the aisle
- Nikki's spiral back into drinking couldn't come at a worse time as the anniversary of Colleen's death
- As someone's life is suddenly taken, questions and revelations begin to surface
"The Young and the Restless" airs Weekdays on CBS. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
You may not reproduce content without written permission from author.
© 2010 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.