Tuesday, August 10, 2010 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of August 9, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Téa asks Blair if she will agree to become Dani’s mother and legal guardian when she dies. Natalie confides to Brody that she is pregnant. Inez confesses that Ford and James are Nate’s brothers. Todd agrees to respect Téa’s final wishes. Layla takes Cristian to the hospital after he is attacked by Eli. Dani is distraught over her mother’s decision.
- Tuesday: N/A – Encore Presentation of “General Hospital” airs on ABC and SOAPnet.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – Todd and Dani say good-bye to Téa. Charlie and Viki return home to Llanview from their vacation. Kelly sends Rex a text message telling him she needs his help. Natalie tells Brody she isn’t sure if he or John is the father of her unborn baby. Eli shreds Evangeline’s file on Bennett Thompson. John wonders what is taking Natalie and Brody so long.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Rex tells Kelly that Natalie will help them piece the file back together again. Starr seeks advice from Langston concerning James. Todd remains upset over Téa’s decision to die alone. Natalie confides in John that she told Brody she’s pregnant. Nate and Dani comfort one another. Ford and James discuss Inez and Nate.
- Friday: Title Not Available – John speaks privately with Hannah. Eli reminds Hannah what will happen to Cole if she rats him out. James asks Langston to go out with him. Gigi tells Brody she’ll keep his and Natalie’s secret. Natalie agrees to help Rex and Kelly. Cole tells John that he has doubts about Hannah’s story.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.