Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 28, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jason demands a gun. Luke warns Sonny against his killer plan. Patrick and Lisa spend time together at the hospital.
- Tuesday: Will Dante and Lulu get a chance to have make-up sex? Steve and Epiphany break bad news to Elizabeth. Luke tries to get Ethan to stay away from Johnny.
- Wednesday: James Franco returns to “General Hospital.” Will Luke be able to protect his son? Steve lifts Patrick’s suspension at the hospital.
- Thursday: Dante becomes suspicious of a homeless man. Sonny reviews the car bomb plans. Patrick and Lisa perform surgery.
- Friday: Spinelli locates Franco’s mother. Maxie receives roses, but who are they from? Will Sonny make it in time to save Kristina?
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.