(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” VCR Alerts for the Week of June 8, 2009.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Starr and Cole share an emotional reunion with baby Hope. Cole gets to hold his daughter for the first time. Starr has conflicting feelings about giving away her baby. Jessica is consumed with guilt. Rachel asks Nora if she still has the hots for Bo.
- Tuesday: Todd and Blair’s truce comes to an abrupt end. Marty lets John know exactly how she feels. Schuyler provides Gigi with more details concerning Stacy’s personality.
- Wednesday: John and Blair have different views on their marriage. Téa arrives on Todd’s doorstep with her suitcases packed. Dorian finds herself all alone.
- Thursday: Natalie faces the music and talks to Marcie and Michael. Cole and Starr find comfort in one anothers arms. Jessica realizes Natalie did what she thought she had to do.
- Friday: Marcie has second thoughts about keepig Starr’s baby. Todd and Blair battle for custody of their children. Dorian is miserable, especially upon seeing how happy everyone else seems to be.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.