On Monday, February 14, soap icon Susan Lucci (ex-Erica Kane, “All My Children”) will appear on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” She’ll be discussing her ongoing collaboration with the American Heart Association and its Go Red for Women initiative. Also appearing as a guest will be actor Billy Porter who will be on hand promoting his voice work in “The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder” which debuts on Disney+ on Wednesday, February 23, and matchmaker Paul Brunson will be talking about love on the Valentine’s Day-themed episode of the highly-rated morning show.
“Good Morning America” will also welcome the likes of Channing Tatum, Tom Holland, Mark Wahlberg and Tyler Perry, among others.
Listed below is a breakdown of when to catch the show’s upcoming guests:
Monday, February 14
- Actress Susan Lucci; actor Billy Porter (“The Proud Family”); matchmaker Paul Brunson
Tuesday, February 15
- Author Jena Holliday (“A Spoonful of Faith”); “ABC News Live Prime” anchor Linsey Davis (“How High is Heaven”); National Geographic cover reveal
Wednesday, February 16
- Actor Channing Tatum (“Dog”); a performance by Maxwell
Thursday, February 17
- Director, producer and actor Tyler Perry (“A Madea Homecoming”); actors Tom Holland and Mark Wahlberg (“Uncharted”); documentary filmmaker Rory Kennedy (“Downfall: The Case Against Boeing”); Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson
Friday, February 18
- Actors Ben Stiller and Adam Scott (“Severance”); musician and actress Mary J. Blige (“Power Book II: Ghost”)
Saturday, February 19
- Chef Gregory Collier; Deals and Steals with ABC e-commerce editor Tory Johnson; Binge This! with Entertainment Weekly’s Patrick Gomez; organizing tips with Martha Stewart Living’s Elizabeth Graves
“Good Morning America” is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan; and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist. The morning news program airs Monday through Friday from 7:00-9:00 a.m. ET on ABC. The show also airs a Saturday edition. Check local listings.