GH PreVUE: Week of May 9 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of May 9, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Lucky & Jason have a heart to heart about Jake. Siobhan discovers the truth about Aiden; will she spill the beans to Lucky? Luke gives Lucky some advice. Matt has his hands full with Maxie on Tuesday, May 10. Maxie ponder Matt’s plans after finding a ring in his pocket. Robin & Patrick’s loving banter prompts a lethal turn in Lisa. Kristina realizes something odd about her “herbal supplements.” On Wednesday, May 11, Kristina’s abrupt meltdown triggers Michael’s suspicions. Luke tries to hustle Carly & Tracy. Jason & Sam spend quality time together post-op. Sam worries she’s not mother material on Friday, May 13. Elizabeth & Jason share a moment over Josslyn and her survival.
The Inside Story: Secret Weapon
Sonny & Dante plot to beat Suzanne at her own game. Brenda, meanwhile, takes matters into her own hands. Dante, Sonny & Spinelli pinpoint Suzanne locations. Out of options of the female persuasion to assist with his plot, on Thursday, May 12, Sonny carefully pleads his case to Carly. Brenda blows up after learning that Sonny recruited Carly in her son’s rescue. Jax, meanwhile, decides it’s the right time to take custody of his daughter. Carly, Sonny & Dante track down Suzanne. Suzanne has one last trick up her sleeves. Dante is forced to take a dangerous shot. Jax & Brenda commiserate. Jax is met with resistance from Jason when he shows up to claim Josslyn. Brenda tries to get information from Spinelli.
A Closer Look: Family Jewels
Michael & Abby have it out over Brandon’s murder and Anthony. On Monday, May 9, Abby goes to see Johnny and pleads with him to do the right thing. Anthony talks to Johnny about their legacy. Carly faces off with Anthony after finding him with her son. Anthony responds to her threats with shameless flirting. Carly & Jason warn Michael that he is playing right into Anthony’s hands. Michael continues to do just that when Anthony once again makes a move against Abby. Carly asks Shawn to assassinate Anthony. Will he agree to? Abby inadvertently bolsters Michael’s trust in Johnny.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- ‘GH’ Recasts Elizabeth Webber With Martha Madison
- ABC Might Get Couric, So What Happens to ‘GH?’
- ABC.com Previews Tomorrow’s Soaps Tonight for May Sweeps
- General Hospital: May PreVUE
- More on the ‘GH’ Lawsuit That Rocked ABC Daytime and Other Court Drama
- The Behind the Scenes Drama at ABC Daytime Keeps on Popping as Network is Now Being Sued!
- ‘General Hospital’ Casts Brenda’s REAL Kid?
- CBS Celebrates Genie Francis on ‘Y&R’ With Photo Shoot
- From Actor to Professor: James Franco to Teach Directing Course at NYU
- Anthony Geary on Taylor’s Passing: ‘She Was a Fierce and Loyal Friend and Tireless Advocate’
- ‘General Hospital’ Comments on the Passing of Elizabeth Taylor
- ‘Yes, it’s true’ Tyler Christopher is Leaving ‘GH’
- Developing Story: Was Soap Opera Digest Right? Is Guza Out?
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- ABC Releases Statement on Rebecca Herbst Staying
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF MAY 16, 2011
- Jason & Sam continue to contemplate parenthood.
- Ethan puts the pieces together about Kristina’s odd behavior.
- Robin investigates a noise in the basement. Will she make it back out?
- Lucky is severely challenged by a demon from his past.
- Sonny & Brenda have an honest discussion about their future.
- General Hospital