AMC Teasers: Week of January 3 Edition
Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 2:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Teasers for the Week of January 3, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Teasers
- Monday: (Episode #10529) — Erica looks back on the past year of her life. Kendall takes a turn for the worse. Erica makes an admission to Caleb. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10530) — Caleb and J.R. bond. Madison has second thoughts concerning Greenlee’s offer. J.R. has some good news for Annie. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10531) — Kendall and Griffin inch closer. Greenlee worries about Madison. Ryan threatens J.R. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10532) — David makes Kendall feel intimidated. Damon decides to make things right. Melissa asks Annie to consider J.R.’s health. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10533) — Marissa and Annie worry about their connections to J.R. Colby is caught kissing Asher. Liza asks Erica why she is in David’s hospital room. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.