Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of April 19, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Greenlee’s emotions get the best of her. JR fights his feelings for Annie. Jack and Erica find solace with each other.
- Tuesday: All of Pine Valley gathers to mourn Palmer. Opal and Daisy connect over their grief. Will Brooke admit her feelings for Adam?
- Wednesday: JR pushes Annie’s buttons. Brooke decides the time has come for her to leave. Will Greenlee end her marriage to David?
- Thursday: JR confesses everything to Adam. Annie starts to unspool. Tad and Angie come through for Damon.
- Friday: Will Adam convince Brooke to give them a chance? Annie blackmails JR. David and Greenlee plan on being a force to be reckoned with.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.