Entertainment Weekly‘s Lynette Rice gives viewers their first look at the DAYSaster as it continues on Monday, August 13 with the return of “Days of our Lives” to NBC.
On Saturday, July 23, 2011, “General Hospital” held its annual fan club weekend event at the Sportmen’s Lodge Event Center. Incidentally, in the year that followed many were left wondering if the 2012 event would ever come to be amidst all the drama and rumors surrounding the cancellation, reincarnation (through the Disney/ABC Television Group/Prospect Park Productions deal that wasn’t) and ultimate demise of “All My Children” and “One Life to Live” and the possible effect it would have on “GH” itself. On July 21, 2012, “GH” did indeed holds its annual fan event – again at the Sportsmen’s Lodge Event Center – with a renewed focus and much hope for the future.
“General Hospital” cast members Steve Burton (Jason Morgan), Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber), Kelly Sullivan (Kate Howard/Connie Falconeri), Scott Reeves (Steve Webber), Lisa LoCicero (Olivia Falconeri), Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake), Dominic Zamprogna (Dominic Falconeri), Chad Duell (Michael Corinthos), Jen Lilley (soon-to-be ex-Maxie Jones), Drew Cheetwood (Milo Giambetti), Rebekah Montoya (Delores Padilla), Brandon Barash (Johnny Zacchara), Bradford Anderson (Damien Spinelli), Sean Blakemore (Shawn Butler), Laura Wright (Carly Jacks), Julie Marie Berman (Lulu Spencer-Falconeri), Haley Pulos (Molly Lansing), Erik Valedez (Trey Mitchell), Robin Mattson (Heather Webber), Nathin Butler (Ewen Keenan), Lindsey Morgan (Kristina Corinthos) and Richard Steinmetz (Joe Skully Jr.), were joined by “One Life to Live” turned “GH” stars Kristen Alderson (Starr Manning) and Michael Easton (John McBain), along with the soaps new executive producer Frank Valentini, on the stage as they greeted some of the soaps biggest fans.
For more than half an hour they all took fan questions, while Erik Valdez created a running joke within their answers alluding to shirts coming off. Of course, it couldn’t be helped as Valentini revealed a new boxing set had been built similar to the steam room set seen frequently on “OLTL.” Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) arrived late and was only on hand for the fan autograph signing sessions that took place immediately afterward.
Before Bradford Anderson took the reigns from “GH” Fan Club President Debbie Morris, Valentini was asked if he wanted to say a few words to the audience gathered. While he kept his responses short and sweet, he did reveal that he had arrived late to the party due to an important commitment. “I was at the Director’s Guild meeting this morning with some of the directors from daytime,” he said referring to the Director’s Guild of America (DGA), which is the union that represents directors in movie and television productions – despite being an executive producer, Valentini frequently directs episodes of his soap operas. “This is my first fan club event. I’m really excited about the show and I’m excited about this cast and I think it’ a great day for celebration, so don’t let me get in the middle. Let me share it with you,” Valentini concluded.
Despite receiving pre-prepared questions, Anderson decided to take the unusual approach of giving the fans the chance to ask their own. He walked around the room and had each person he chose say their name and ask their question of a “GH” cast member. The first question asked was how much time the cast have off each year. While the question was directed at the entire cast it was agreed, in particular by Burton and Zamprogna, that Bradford should be the one to answer it for them. “As you guys know, we have a new episode practically everyday. So that means we have to make a new episode practically everyday, and what we’re doing now is we’re trying to do more in less time so that we can save money to keep our fare show on the air for all of you,” the actor answered.
Thanks to the presence of Valentini some of the questions directed at the cast ended up being directed at him instead – in part due to Burton’s insistence on Valentini answering one particular question that referenced the timeslot change for the soap. The exact question was “Do you think the change in the timeslot for ‘GH’ is gonna screw up the ratings?” Burton, deciding it wasn’t something he could answer, immediately jumped up and over the legs of his co-stars to hand the microphone over to his boss who was all the way across the other side of the stage. As fans and cast members laughed over Burton’s gesture, Anderson joked “Aren’t you glad you showed up Frank?” Always the trooper, Valentini said “I think there is always risks in having a timeslot change, but I believe that our audience is loyal enough, but more importantly smart enough, to say ‘okay, now we have to watch GH at 2 so we’ll take our naps at 2, we’ll take our lunch at 2, we’ll take our breaks at 2.’ Here on the west coast it’s at 1 o’clock and I think that’ll be better. I actually think on the west coast it’ll be better for us than on the east coast, where it’ll be more of a challenge.”
While not giving anything away, Valentini did reveal that “we have a really great story that’s gearing up for the fall and we’re going to get a lot of promotion from the the network,” which according to the producer includes the recent blurbs popping up that reminds viewers of the change just before the end of each episode of the soap.
- “I would love to play Johnny [Brandon Barash] because I love how he mixes his bad boy with his charm and sexiness and then he gets to flirt with all the girls in the cast,” said Rebekah Montoya, who was asked which character she would love to play other than her own. Bradford Anderson responded with a joke that it could also be that Barash has “phenomenal chest hair.”
- Although he was hosting the Q&A, Bradford Anderson couldn’t hide from another question from a fan. This time the actor was asked which version of Spinelli does he prefer portraying on the soap, “Do I like geek Spinelli or like just ridiculously weird Spinelli? The Jackal P.I. storyline was fun just because it was a challenge for me and I got to wear clothes that fit, so that was cool. It’s fun to go off in a different direction, but it’s always nice to come back home to my geeky self.”
- New to the cast, Erik Valedez was asked about playing a such a sleaze! “It’s a lot of fun to play a sleaze because I’m really not that guy in real life, I promise you,” the actor joked. “It really is a lot of fun to come in and play such a jerk. With that said, stay tuned! There’s going to be a lot more revealed about this jerk/sleaze bag Trey and I think I take my shirt off a time or two, so maybe you guy’s should keep watching.” Thanks to Valdez, more shirtless responses would soon follow.
- Kristen Alderson was asked about leaving the east coast and no longer working with her brother (Eddie Alderson, who portrayed Matthew Buchanan on “OLTL”). “Well, I still live with my brother so I see him every day,” Alderson said in a joking manner. “I grew up on ‘One Life to Live,’ and that was an amazing experience. It was definitely a big move in my life but L.A. couldn’t be any better than it already is. I love the weather, and I love this cast and crew. They’ve been so welcoming to me.”
- Next up was Robin Mattson, who was asked how much fun she was having with playing crazy Heather Webber. “It’s pretty fun!” Mattson said enthusiastically. “Well let’s see, I get to work with Roger Howarth and Tony Geary. That’s especially fun, in addition to having a wonderful son [Mattson said referring to Scott Reeves as Steven Lars] and his lovely girlfriend, who have been so gracious and generous with themselves in real-life to me, so I made some new friends and it’s been great to join some old friends and enjoy good times again.”
- Fans may have noticed an absent Sean Blakemore on the “GH” canvas, but it’s not because they don’t want to use him – he’s just an in demand actor! Blakemore was asked about his disappearance from the soap and let Valentini, like Burton before him, answer the question. “Just so you know, even before I started on the show, I got a call from Sean’s agent asking to let Sean go and do a movie. I said, ‘you know what, you got to let people do things and spread their wings’ and it wasn’t for a long period of time, but he went and shot a movie. He went and had a great time. As you know it takes time to build things and right now we’re in the process of building something that I think you’ll really like,” said Valentini to the pleased audience. ”What Frank said is absolutely true. You guy’s are going to be very pleased. There’s a lot of fun stuff coming up…interesting and I think I may have a shirt off? You guys will be excited. There’s a lot of funs tuff coming up in the fall,” said Blakemore adding to Valentini’s statement. “Sounds like everyone’s having a shirtless scene…I’m not! I subscribe the the Steve Burton method. I won’t take my shirt off,” Anderson jokingly said afterward.
- I was sitting in the dressing room and I was thinking ‘I can’t do this,’ and then the news broke that I booked it [the role of Maxie] so I was like ‘god I got to go upstairs and do this, I can’t give it away!’ and everyone was so kind and so welcoming and no one ever made me feel awkward in an awkward circumstance,” said Jen Lilley when asked about what was going through her head as she was about to take on the role of Maxie Jones from Kirsten Storms, who had gone on medical leave at the time.
- A fan of Jason and Sam wanted some intel on where the cards land in the couple’s future, but Steve Burton stated “We have been advised by Frank Valentini not to answer those questions, so if you want to tweet him please feel free. He does respond every now and then. He’s very interactive socially on the networks also.”
- The ultimate question fans have been asking about since 2001, when it was last seen, was whether or not the show plans on bringing back the uber popular Nurse’s Ball event. The question was of course directed at Frank Valentini. “I’ll just say this, I love music and I love Nurses.”
On a posting on the Official “General Hospital” fan club web site, Debbie Morris revealed that “Yes, we are already working on plans for a fabulous 50th Anniversary Fan Club Weekend, like no other….so stay tuned!” If you were unable to attend this year’s festivities, make sure to keep one weekend in July 2013 (TBD) on your radar so you can go next time.
via Press Release
ROBIN ROBERTS CELEBRATES THE GREATEST TWOSOMES IN TELEVISION HISTORY
ON “TV’S MOST DYNAMIC DUOS: PRESENTED BY THE PALEY CENTER FOR MEDIA,”
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2 ON ABC
“Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts hosts a two-hour countdown of couples who have graced television with their amazing chemistry, hilarity, friendship and, in many cases, sexual tension. Whether it’s Johnny Carson and Ed McMahon, Laverne and Shirley, Tony and Carmela Soprano, Homer and Bart Simpson, Mulder and Scully or Lucy and Ethel, there is no shortage of indelible duos on television. Who will be No. 1? Find out on “TV’s Most Dynamic Duos: Presented by The Paley Center for Media,” airing SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.
This couples cavalcade includes all-new reminiscences by some of television’s most beloved actors and personalities including Megan Mullally, Edie Falco, George Wendt, John Ratzenberger, Cindy Williams, Penny Marshall, Garry Marshall (creator of “Happy Days,” “Laverne & Shirley”), Nancy Cartwright (voice of Bart Simpson), Ed Asner, Vanna White, Penn & Teller, Chris Hardwick, Tom Smothers, Adam Carolla, Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet.
The 30 duos were selected by a poll conducted by Nielsen Media Research. They are (in alphabetical order):
On the Friday, August 3 episode of ABC’s “General Hospital” fans were shocked to learn that Jerry Jacks (Sebastian Roché) was back! This time the mastermind behind the Metro Court disaster is working with Ewen Keenan (Nathin Butler), and once again Mr. Jacks is playing with the life of Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough) – he previously shot her under the guise of Mr. Craig while trying to prove how serious the hostage situation was to those present.
Jerry’s return plays a pivotal part in the upcoming storyline that will help transition “General Hospital” into its new timeslot (2:00 PM ET/1:00 PM PT) on ABC.
In addition to Jerry, fans can look forward to the return of Jasper “Jax” Jacks (Ingo Rademacher) later this month. According to sources, Jax returns to Port Charles in a more favored circumstance as his ex-wife Carly (Laura Wright) comforts him. Rademacher’s first airdate is scheduled for the week of August 20.
Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake, “General Hospital”) announced via Twitter late last week that he would be appearing on The CW’s “90210,” which returns for its fifth season in October.
“Anyone a “90210″ fan? Doing a guest spot tomorrow and Monday..looking forward to it,” Thompson’s tweet said.
“90210″ moves to Mondays at 8:00 PM ET/7:00 PM CT on The CW Television Network.
Ratings Report for the Week of July 23-27, 2012
NOTE: Please do not copy and paste the entire ratings. Thank you.
Numbers are based on Live+Same Day ratings
(Compared to Last Week/Compared to Last Year)
1. Y&R 4,329,000 (-60,000/-449,000)
2. B&B 3,049,000 (-91,000/+61,000)
3. DAYS 2,481,000 (+103,000/+31,000)
4. GH 2,432,000 (-13,000/-77,000)
1. Y&R 3.2/10 (same/-.2)
2. B&B 2.2/7 (-.1/same)
3. DAYS 1.8/5 (+.1/+.1)
3. GH 1.8/5 (same/same)
Women 18-49 Viewers
1. Y&R 874,000 (+22,000/-87,000)
2. B&B 646,000 (+16,000/+58,000)
3. GH 551,000 (+4,000/-146,000)
4. DAYS 540,000 (+87,000/-133,000)
Women 18-49 Rating
1. Y&R 1.4/9 (+.1/-.1)
2. B&B 1.0/6 (same/+.1)
3. GH 0.9/5 (same/-.2)
4. DAYS 0.8/5 (+.1/-.2)
Women 18-34 Rating
1. Y&R 0.7 (same/same)
2. DAYS 0.5 (+.1/-.1)
3. B&B 0.4 (same/same)
3. GH 0.4 (-.1/-.2)
Men 18+ Viewers
1. Y&R 907,000 (+41,000/-125,000)
2. B&B 629,000 (-34,000/+36,000)
3. DAYS 529,000 (+11,000/-7,000)
4. GH 505,000 (+9,000/+59,000)
Day-To-Day Ratings – HH/Total Viewers
For the SEASON September 19, 2011 through July 29, 2012
1. Y&R 3.5
2. B&B 2.4
3. DAYS 2.0
4. GH 1.9
Women 18-49 Rating
1. Y&R 1.5
2. B&B 1.1
2. GH 1.1
4. DAYS 1.0
On Friday, July 27, we reported that CBS’ “The Young and the Restless” would be holding a Paley Center for Media panel as the daytime soap gears up to celebrate its 10,000th show. We are also happy to report that “Husbands,” an online series following the lives of a young same-sex couple through all their trials and tribulations will make history as the first online series to be hosted by The Paley Center for Media in Beverly Hills, California.
The comedy series, co-created by Jane Espenson (“Once Upon a Time”) and writer/actor Brad Bell (“Pop-Up Video”), stars Bell, using his persona “Cheeks,” and Sean Hemeon (Brady Kelly) as two men, dating for only six weeks, who wake up in Vegas to find themselves married all thanks to marriage equality. The series also stars Alessandra Torresani (Haley).
The Paley Center for Media event honoring “Husbands” takes place on Monday, August 13 at 7:00 PM PT with the full cast along with Espenson and executive producer/director Jeff Greenstein scheduled to attend. As part of the celebration fans of the series can attend the Q&A session if they are in the Los Angeles area and willing to cough up $7 for non-members or $5 for members of the Paley Center. If you’re unable to attend in person, @PaleyCenter via Twitter will be the place to tweet to and #PaleyLiveLA will be the hashtag used for discussion on the program from around the world. Tweets sent in will be seen on a widget added to the Paley Center page for “Husbands” page on the day of the event.
The Paley Center for Media
465 North Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Note: All attendees are invited to a Ben & Jerry’s ice cream social event immediately following the panel wherein they’ll get to taste the ice cream giants “Husbands” inspired ice cream flavor.
The second season of “Husbands” hits the web on Wednesday, August 15 only at LoveHusbands.com. The eleven episode first season can be viewed now at husbandstheseries.com in advance of season two’s premiere.
Some famous faces that have appeared in “Husbands” includes former “One Life to Live” star Nathan Fillion (now starring in ABC’s “Castle”) and YouTube sensation Michael Buckley (“What the Buck?”).
via Press Release
“THE CHEW” TAKES A BITE OUT OF ABC’S NEW FALL SEASON WITH A ONE-HOUR PRIMETIME SPECIAL, SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 2
Vanessa Williams, Terry O’Quinn, Reba, Hayden Panettiere, Jami Gertz and Andre Braugher Among the Stars Featured
Mario Batali, Michael Symon, Carla Hall, Clinton Kelly and Daphne Oz travel coast to coast — from California and New York to Hawaii and Nashville — to bring viewers a sneak peek at the ABC Fall Primetime lineup. Interviewing some of the network’s hottest new stars, the special has something for everyone. From diva-filled musical drama and deep and dark desires to quirky and “out of this world” comedies and thrillers, “The Chew Presents ABC’s Primetime Fall Preview Special” airs Sunday, September 2 (7:00-8:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
Highlights of the special include:
- “666 Park Avenue” stars Vanessa Williams (“Desperate Housewives”) and Terry O’Quinn (“Lost”) enjoy cocktails and canapés with Clinton Kelly from a chic Manhattan hotel room to talk about their sexy, seductive new primetime address. “666 Park Avenue” premieres Sunday, September 30 at 10:00 p.m., ET.
- Carla Hall travels home as she visits “Nashville” star Hayden Panettiere (“Heroes”) on the legendary stage of The Grand Ole Opry and visits with her co-stars, Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, at the iconic Bluebird Cafe. The series premieres Wednesday, October 10 at 10:00 p.m., ET.
- Aloha from Oahu, Hawaii, the breathtaking location for ABC’s new action adventure series, “Last Resort,” premiering Thursday, September 27 at 8:00 p.m., ET. Series star Andre Braugher (“Men of a Certain Age”; “Homicide: Life on the Street”) sits oceanside with Daphne Oz for comfort food, conversation and a hometown surprise, all amidst the palm trees and island breeze.
- Carla Hall catches up with the stars of the new family comedy series “The Neighbors” at Johnnie’s Coffee Shop in Los Angeles, where Jami Gertz (“Entourage “and 80s classics “Square Pegs” and “Sixteen Candles”) and other stars share a preview of their quirky new sitcom that’s sure to bring the family together for a night of laughs. “The Neighbors” premieres Wednesday, September 26 at 9:30 p.m., ET, and moves to its regular time slot of 8:30 p.m., beginning Wednesday, October 3.
- It’s a food truck fiesta as Daphne Oz meets country music superstar Reba (“Reba”) to talk about her new sitcom, “Malibu Country,” which premieres Friday, November 2 at 8:30 p.m., ET.
Gordon Elliott is the executive producer of “The Chew Presents ABC’s Primetime Fall Primetime Special.”
About “The Chew”:
Celebrating and exploring life through food, “The Chew” is an innovative and groundbreaking daytime series co-hosted by a dynamic group of engaging, fun, relatable experts in food, lifestyle, and entertaining. Produced by Gordon Elliott’s Chew Productions for the ABC Television Network, “The Chew” serves up everything food — from cooking and home entertaining to food trends, restaurants, holidays and more — all aimed at making life better, fuller and more fun. Featuring celebrity chefs Mario Batali, Michael Symon, and Carla Hall, entertaining expert Clinton Kelly and health and wellness enthusiast Daphne Oz, “The Chew” is a leap forward into a delicious new kind of lifestyle series.
via Press Release
BELOVED SOAP STARS OF PAST AND PRESENT HOST NEW DAYTIME PROGRAMMING BLOCK ON INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY: DAYS OF OUR KNIVES
– Daytime Block Launches Monday, August 20 from 1-4 PM E/P –
– Includes First Look at DEADLY AFFAIRS with Susan Lucci, Airing September 3 at 1 PM E/P in the Original All My Children Timeslot –
(Beverly Hills, CA) – Walking in on your beau bedding your best friend… Halting your wedding because your evil twin stole your spot at the altar… Discovering that your mortal enemy is really your long-lost sibling. These may seem like the plotlines of a delicious daytime soap, but sensational stories are anything but fiction on Investigation Discovery. Dishing out the drama of blindsided betrayals, mistaken identities, and deadly deceptions, ID is staking its claim on real-life soap operas with the launch of daytime programming block DAYS OF OUR KNIVES on Monday, August 20 from 1-4 PM E/P. By enlisting adored soap stars to host themed programming each weekday, ID will provide a new alternative to devoted soap fans searching for new “stories” to turn to. Hosting the block each day will be talent hailing from the drama that started it all, Guiding Light¸ to the now-longest running soap currently in production, General Hospital.
“Investigation Discovery is already the home of guilty pleasure programming, but perhaps there is no more popular example of a classic guilty pleasure than the soap opera,” said Henry Schleiff, president and general manager of Investigation Discovery. “With ID being the #4 network in daytime for Women 25-54*, we realized that soap fans already love The Young and the Restless so let’s give it to them ID-style: the young and the reckless!”
via Press Release
TWO’S COMPANY, BUT THREE’S A CROWD WHEN ONE’S A KILLER ON INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY’S NEW SERIES DEADLY AFFAIRS
– Hosted by Emmy Award-Winning Actress and Queen of Daytime Soap Susan Lucci –
(Beverly Hills, CA) – From love triangles that implode to office romances exposed, stories of passionate love affairs turned crimes of passion aren’t just happening on daytime television. They happen in real life and, sometimes, are even stranger than fiction. No stranger to steamy scandals and deadly dalliances, Emmy Award-winning actress and queen of daytime soap Susan Lucci hosts DEADLY AFFAIRS, premiering Saturday, September 8 at 10 PM E/T on Investigation Discovery. Ahead of the premiere, fans that miss seeing the much-adored Lucci in her former “All My Children” timeslot can catch her in a 10-minute first look at DEADLY AFFAIRS, during ID’s recently announced daytime block, DAYS OF OUR KNIVES, on Monday, September 3 at 1 PM E/P. The new block of themed programming will air weekdays from 1-3 PM with introductions by beloved soap stars of past and present.
“Investigation Discovery’s explosive ratings growth reflects the fact that it has found the perfect recipe for expert storytelling and packaging of these real-life soap operas that leave our fans wanting more,” said Henry Schleiff, president and general manager of Investigation Discovery. “The addition, today, of the incomparable Susan Lucci, who will now lend a voice to these tales of twisted love triangles, further underscores our efforts to make ID the leading destination for compelling stories of crimes of passion.”
DEADLY AFFAIRS tells real-life tales of love gone terribly wrong – from wandering eyes at the workplace leading to adulterous romps in the supply closet to bible-study couples tempted by lust to commit the ultimate sin – proving affairs can be murder on the heart. Episodes contain two stories, each interlaced with expert commentary from local authorities and true-crime experts, as well as first-person accounts from friends and family of the victims.
The first four episodes of DEADLY AFFAIRS are:
In Too Deep Premieres Saturday, September 8 at 10 PM E/P
- From the outside, Michael and Jan Roseboro seem to have it all, but of course things aren’t always as they seem. When Michael meets Angie, a summertime fling quickly turns into a passionate romance. The affair becomes too hot to handle and, in the end, deadly. Location: Lancaster, PA
- Melinda and David Harmon meet at church camp and are models of marital devotion. They hurry to start their lives together. Popular and fully immersed in church life, Melinda catches the eye of Mark Mangelsdorf, an impressive young senior at the local college. It isn’t long before tongues begin to wag and sparks begin to fly. Soon, the fires of passion are ignited, but who will get burned? Location: Olathe, KS
Fatal Finale Premieres Saturday, September 15 at 10 PM E/P
- Kristin Rossum is young, beautiful, and intelligent, but her girl-next-door exterior masks a dark side that includes a penchant for drugs. Her husband, Greg de Villers, is her Prince Charming but feels betrayed when he discovers she’s been having an affair with her hot new boss. Now that Kristin’s secret is out, who kills who? Location: San Diego
- Widowed and nearing the age of 50, schoolteacher Nelda Mason never expects to fall in love again. But everything changes when Charles Chumbler, a new substitute, arrives. It looks like they’ll live happily ever after, until a mysterious young man named Michael Kariakis shows up on their doorstep, claiming to be an illegitimate son. The marriage quickly spirals out of control, leading to a stunning, fatal climax in a remote Kentucky pasture. Location: Tampa, FL
Battle of the Sexes Premieres Saturday, September 22 at 10 PM E/P
- Carolyn and Ken Stahl are the quintessential power couple, but behind their professional exterior is a fast-fading romance. A successful wife isn’t enough to keep Ken from making the rounds with young hospital receptionist Adriana. When the cheating couple makes little attempt to conceal their affair, fate prescribes not one but two murders. Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- After her three sons leave the nest, widowed teacher Janine Sutphen packs up to start a new chapter in a new town. It’s clear from the moment she meets Rob Petrick that they share the same zest for life, but like most good fish in the sea, this one comes with a catch. Two years into their marriage, Rob reconnects with an old high school fling and soon, they are absorbed in a passionate, long-distance engagement. But the title of “Mrs. Petrick” is already taken. Someone has to go. Who will it be? Location: Durham, NC
Lust for the Job Premieres Saturday, September 29 at 10 PM E/P
- Bill and Melanie McGuire are picture perfect with successful careers and a growing family. But when a hot and steamy workplace affair begins, their once idyllic marriage crashes down around them, ending with one saw, two bullets, and three suitcases. Location: Warren County, NJ
- Robert Temple and Rosemary Christensen were both working toward a new life together, but while one is climbing their way up the corporate ladder, the other is climbing onto someone else. The flame Robert and Rosemary once shared is now raging out of control. Location: Clearwater, FL
DEADLY AFFAIRS is produced for Investigation Discovery by Sirens Media. For Sirens Media, Valerie Haselton Drescher, Rebecca Toth Diefenbach, and Chris Nusbaum are executive producers. For Investigation Discovery, Pamela Deutsch is executive producer, Sara Kozak is senior vice president of production, and Henry Schleiff is president and general manager.
About Investigation Discovery
Investigation Discovery (ID), America’s leading investigation network and the fastest-growing network in television, is the source for fact-based investigative content about culture, history and the human condition. Providing the highest quality investigative programming focused on fascinating stories of human nature from the past to the present to nearly 79 million U.S. households, Investigation Discovery’s in-depth documentaries and series challenge viewers on important issues shaping our culture and defining our world. For more information, please visit investigationdiscovery.com