(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 21, 2012.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Connie makes a shocking confession. Carly comes to a realization after her encounter with Shawn. Jason confesses his dilemma to Elizabeth. Dante makes a discovery.
- Tuesday: Sonny and Alexis are unsure of how to handle the situation with Kate. Starr and Michael, as well as Todd and Carly, have interesting encounters. Sam bristles over Jason’s closeness with Elizabeth. John confides in Tea.
- Wednesday: Sonny and Carly come to a surprising agreement. Will Luke and Tracy’s plot go awry? Spinelli and Matt discuss Maxie. Anna reaches out to a distraught Felicia.
- Thursday: Todd and Sonny face off again. Olivia reaches out to Kate. Carly and Johnny have a heart to heart. The Quartermaines are rocked when a shocking new addition to their family is revealed.
- Friday: Tracy, Edward and Monica fret about the future of ELQ. Jason and John face off. Several truths are revealed to a rocked Alexis. Michael is confused in the wake of Sonny’s altruistic decision.
← Previous Story DAYS DVR Alerts: Week of May 14 Edition