(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of July 11, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Griffin & Kendall both agree they want to give romance a shot on Monday, July 11, and the pair share their first kiss. Despite her happiness, it’s clear Zach is still very much in Kendall’s heart as her eyes set upon his picture. Tad continues to struggle with the state of his marriage and contemplates if he’ll ever find the kind of love he had with Dixie again. Dixie struggles to come out of her slumber. Amanda bristles at JR’s insensitive reaction to her health news. On Tuesday, July 12, Amanda breaks under the pressure of her secrets and comes clean to Jake. She is surprised by his reaction. Tad & Jake have a heart to heart. Angie & David’s uneasy truce moves forward as her treatment progresses. David continues to open up to an affected Angie on Friday, July 15. Jesse admits to Brot that the prospect of Angie getting her sight back terrifies him. At her wits’ end with Mookie, Maya re-approaches Frankie about the job with his parents.
The Inside Story: Little Boy Blue
JR does not receive the response he is expecting after sharing his dream with Marissa. After ripping JR a new one, Marissa admits to Scott that she doesn’t really blame anybody but herself for running scared into JR’s bed. JR is hit hard by Scott’s words. Bianca changes the topic when Scott questions what’s going on between her and Marissa but they do both agree that Marissa is better off without JR. JR dumps the liquor he was on the verge of drowning his sorrows in after talking to AJ. Marissa runs into Bianca in the park. She admits she has missed her and then kisses her on Wednesday, July 13. Bianca turns to Kendall for advice after tearing away from Marissa. JR ditches his AA meeting after encountering David & Tad. Sitting at a bar, JR wrestles with not being able to live up to the ideals of being either Dixie’s child or Adam’s. Dixie at the same time remembers talking to JR about his mother and father and cries out for Tad to save her baby. Tad finds JR about to take a drink and talks him down. JR confronts Marissa. Marissa admits to JR that her heart is with somebody else but it’s not Scott, it’s Bianca. JR is completely disbelieving but can’t ignore what he sees as Bianca & Marissa lock eyes after her confession. Marissa stops JR from lashing out at Bianca. JR kicks an apologetic Marissa out and alone succumbs to his alcoholism. Tad tries to reach out to JR after getting the truth out of Maya.
A Closer Look: Crazy For You
Jack tells “Erica” she needs to deal with the past before they can start their future. She insists to Jack that running the hospital is all the help she needs and then leaves in search of David. Jane is not pleased to find David with Madison. Greenlee can’t ignore the clues as she follows Erica’s trail straight to David. Griffin purposely misleads Ryan concerning David. Kendall tells Bianca about her and Griffin but admits things aren’t going smoothly. Jane informs David that if he doesn’t embrace her as his future he will run into problems. David turns on the charm with Jane after his attempt at blackmail fails miserably. Convinced he’s keeping something significant from her, in her frustration Kendall calls Griffin out on acting like Zach. Greenlee catches David & “Erica” coming out of his room and blasts them about their affair. On Thursday, July 14, David worries that Ryan is getting too close to the truth after Griffin alerts him to Greenlee’s memory returning. Jack, Opal, Greenlee, Bianca & Kendall confront “Erica” about David. “Erica” scoffs at Jack & Greenlee passing judgment on her, tells Kendall & Bianca they’re adults and don’t need a mother, tells Opal she doesn’t want to be her friend & declares her love for David in front of everybody just as he arrives. Hurt and feeling the fool, Jack takes his leave. David proposes to “Erica” in front of everybody. Ben listens intently as Erica recounts how the ghost of her father has controlled her entire life.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Too Crazy to Be True, Too True to be Crazy: ‘AMC’ and ‘OLTL’ Live On Beyond ABC
- Dumped by ABC, Cancelled Soaps Find New Home on the Internet
- Hartley and Vilasuso Update Their ‘All My Children’ Status
- All My Children Fan Club Weekend: The Finale
- List of Returns to ‘All My Children’ Grows. Who is Next?
- Carol Burnett Returns to ‘All My Children’ this September
- All My Children: July PreVUE
- The Big Talk: Has ABC Declined Offers for All My Children and One Life to Live?
- ‘AMC’ Busts 3 Fan Favorite Villainesses Out of Lock Up
- Eva LaRue Returns to ‘All My Children’ this July
- ‘All My Children’ Confirms that Josh Duhamel is Coming Home
- All My Children: June PreVUE
- Fact or Fiction: Production of ‘All My Children’ to Halt for Three Weeks in July?
- Sony Pictures Television Responds to Rumors Surrounding ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Agnes Nixon Promises ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’ Will Live on Post ABC
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ABC Sets ‘All My Children’s’ Final Airdate
- ‘All My Children’ Begins the Spring Cleaning Process
- Josh Duhamel Return in Works at ‘All My Children?’
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Returns to Primetime; But is a Return to Daytime Next?
- Ricky Paull Goldin Retiring from Soaps following ‘All My Children’ Finale
- After 41 Years of Daytime Drama, Susan Lucci Pulls a Dopple Double on ‘All My Children’
- Cady McClain on Return: ‘It Feels Good To Be Working Again, I Cannot Lie’
- Thorsten Kaye Signs on the Dotted Line for Return to ‘All My Children’
- Clearing Up the Rumor: Chrishell Stause is Not Leaving ‘All My Children’
- David Canary and Julia Barr Headed Back to ‘AMC,’ Too?
- Thorsten Kaye to Report Back to ‘All My Children’ this Summer
- ‘All My Children’ Set to Whistle Dixie One More Time; First Air-Date Announced
- Air-Date Set for Lorraine Broderick’s Return to the Top at ‘AMC’
- Brian Frons Spotted Chuckling as Soap Fans Protest His Decision to Change Daytime Television
- NBC Takes Attention Off of ABC Upfront With Clever Advertising Platform
- Fans Protest ABC’s Decision to Cancel ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
- ABC Soap Fans Get Their Time With Hollywood Reporter Advertisement
- ABC Done Called the Cops on Ya’ll ‘Crazy’ Soap Fans
- What You Talkin’ Bout Chrishell (Stause)?
- Disney Insider: ‘SOAPnet: We’re Not Done With You Yet’
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- Daytime Emmy Awards Sees Decline in Ratings
- ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy Awards
- AM ‘General Hospital’ Dominates at 38th Annual Daytime Entertainment Creative Art Emmy Awards
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- From ‘Madea’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘AMC’ Starlets Hit the Big Screen
- Debbi Morgan Contributes to ‘Saving Our Daughters’ Series
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 18, 2011
- Maya is deeply affected by her first interaction with Lucy.
- Tad receives something personal that belonged to Dixie; meanwhile, Dixie returns to the living in a big way.
- Marissa opens up to Krystal about everything.
- Greenlee starts on a mission to get the truth after having a nightmare she believes may actually be a memory.
- Through will and some luck Erica inches closer to regaining her freedom.
- All My Children