AMC Quick Peeks: Week of December 6 Edition
Monday, December 6, 2010 at 12:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of December 6, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10513) — Erica and Liza go head-to-head. Kendall agrees to Bianca’s proposal that a memorial be held for Zach. J.R. tries to reassure Annie. Marissa informs Caleb of her conversation with J.R. Kendall faces life as a single mother. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10514) — Frankie vents to Ryan how he feels about his hurting Madison. Amanda asks Jake why he remains so suspicious of Griffin. Frankie informs Madison that she’s pregnant. Madison asks Ryan to leave her alone. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10515) — Zach’s memorial service begins. Ryan tries to console Spike. Asher and Caleb have a warm father-son moment. Erica tells Jackson how worried she is about Kendall. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10516) — The tension continues to mount between Natalia and Brot. Angie and Jesse steal a little quality time with one another. J.R. tells Marissa to start planning how their family will be celebrating Christmas this year. J.R. grows frustrated when Annie interrupts his family time. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10517) — Amanda and Jake help Ryan and Greenlee get settled in their new home. Kendall turns down Greenlee’s invitation to her wedding. Cara confronts Jake at the hospital. Madison admits to Frankie that she hasn’t yet told Ryan she’s pregnant. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.