Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 11:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of November 8, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Dorian summons a meeting of the Cramer women to help keep Langston away from Ford. Kelly admits that she has a crush on Rex. Todd warns Nora that she needs to watch out for Inez. Rex demands Echo spill what she knows about his parents. Nora urges Inez to visit Clint to Todd and Téa’s party. Todd points out that Viki and Charlie’s marriage is on the rocks. Eddie wants his money back from James.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available — Cole is given ten years in prison for killing Eli. Layla and Cristian hook-up while in Paris. Dorian hires a personal trainer for Kelly that has more than working out on the brain. Out of spite Marty blabs the news about Natalie’s secret amino to John. Adriana interrupts Cristian and Layla as they are on the verge of making love. Cole breaks off his relationship with Starr. Gigi admits she and Rex haven’t had sex in some time.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available — Markko tells Langston good-bye and leaves for Los Angeles. Layla chooses to accompany Adriana on a business trip to Milan instead of spending the weekend in Paris with Cristian. Inez and Nate are shocked to find Eddie at Ford and James’ apartment. Gigi reaches her boiling point with Adriana and slugs her. Cole is given some time to get his affairs in order. John asks Natalie about the aminocentesis she recently asked Vivian to perform. Rex tells Kelly he and Gigi haven’t slept together in awhile.
- Thursday: Title Not Available — Todd and Téa’s party gets underway. Clint orders Echo to keep her mouth shut unless she wants to see Rex go to prison. Gigi, Kelly, and Starr each kiss someone who isn’t their significant other. Marty arrives at the party also to encounter John and Marty. Matthew gives Destiny his support. Blair tries to comfort Starr, who remains devastated over Cole’s going to jail. Nora makes it to clear to Inez that she shouldn’t mistake Bo’s kindness for something it’s not.
- Friday: Title Not Available — Langston and Ford think it’s time they had an actual relationship. Kelly tells Rex that she lost her groove following her relationship with Joey. James tells Starr he can’t have sex with her. Todd and Téa’s party continues. John dismisses Marty when she tries to give him Natalie’s amino records, which includes mention of a paternity test. Viki backs Echo into a corner. Echo admits she’s Rex’s mother just as he enters the room.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.