Sunday, August 22, 2010 at 4:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of August 23, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10442) — Marissa makes a surprising admission. David learns of Angie’s medical crisis. Ryan promises to help Greenlee. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10443) — Marissa pressures J.R. to admit that he doesn’t love her. Scott makes a confession to Annie. David tries to comfort Marissa. (Rated: TVPG L)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10444) — Annie has a difficult decision to make. Asher takes the fall for Damon. Kendall has a heart-to-heart with Bianca. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10445) — Zack would like for Kendall to be happy. Caleb seeks Tad’s help. Greenlee questions Madison about her husband’s death. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10446) — Liza asks the mayor to consider her for an important job. David confides in Liza. Things between Ryan and Madison begin to heat up. (Rated: TVPG S)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.