Monday, June 14, 2010 at 12:45 AM ET by Venus Stone
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — The big bang theory.
THIS WEEK ON:
THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Daniel finds himself served with divorce papers, then getting hot and heavy with Abby. Monday, June 14, Billy and Vikki share romance in Japan but find themselves running into Ashley and Tucker who arrive as well. Phyllis and Nikki get an eyeful when the stumble upon Daniel and Abby making out; that same day, Phyllis gives her son a stern warning about messing with Victor's daughter. On Thursday, June 17, Tucker and Ashley both find themselves trying to keep their feelings for one another at bay.
The Inside Story:A Sad Return and Hidden Truths
Jill and Katherine get word that Liz Foster is coming to Genoa City to pay her adoptive daughter a visit. As the two get ready for her arrival, unknowing to them, Liz gets sick while on the flight and is rushed to Genoa City Memorial the moment the plane touches down. Moments later, Jill, who gets the news, heads right to the hospital to see her ailing mother and comes face-to-face with Snapper and things become emotional between the two of them instantly. Meanwhile, Snapper keeps close tabs on his mother's condition and realizes that her cancer could be out of remission. He shares the news with a devastated Jill and Katherine. Katherine instantly stands my Jill's side to give her all the support she needs. In the meantime, Snapper, who is alone in Liz's hospital room gets the shock of his life when she tells him that shes' been keeping a secret about Jill for a very long time and feels it's time that she tells the truth. She admits that she is very well aware of who Jill's biological father is and that she also knows that Jill has a biological sibling that is living right in Genoa City. Once he learns the truth, Snapper is more than determined to keep the secret from Jill but unwittingly let's slip in Katherine's presence. Katherine soon begins to piece together that Snapper knows something about Jill's family history. Meanwhile, Jill spends time with Liz and has a heart-to-heart, sharing that she's been a wonderful mother to her. As the two women talk, Snapper, seeing the moment is wracked with guilt in keeping what he knows. The minute the truth is revealed, Jill blasts Snapper for trying to keep the information from her. Things soon become more complicated for Jill when Greg arrives.
A Closer Look:An Unholy Alliance Formed
After Sharon makes the call to Adam, Adam finds himself admitting to Sharon that he still is very much in love with her and that she too has feelings for him. As Sharon is talking to Adam, Nick puts his plan in motion by taping their conversation. Meanwhile, Victor, who is trying to catch Adam as well, still finds himself in danger as the boat fills up with water. Jack, who has arrived corners Maggie and starts grilling her on if she saw Victor. Eventually, Jack catches wind of Victor's fate and goes off to save him. Once Victor is out of danger, Jack and Victor agree to join forces to bring Adam down together. In Brazil, Adam is sweating bullets when Skye tells him that in order for him to be protected by the judge will cost him a cool $10 million dollars. Making their way to Brazil, Victor and Jack set up a trap to snare Skye in order to draw out Adam.
What To Watch
- Daniel is unaware that Abby's got them on camera
- Ashley and Tucker take it upon themselves to give Billy heads up on the Newmans
- Michael realizes that Phyllis could be a benefit, yet a curse to Nick's case
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Actress Juliana McCarthy reprises her role as 'Liz Foster' beginning Tuesday, June 15, Wednesday, June 16, Thursday, June 17 and Friday, June 18. Liz's arrival brings a lot of heartache and truth for adoptive daughter,'Jill'.
- David Hasslehoff reprises the role of 'William "Snapper" Foster' beginning Tuesday, June 15
- Marcy Rylan will join 'Y&R' as 'Abby Carlton' beginning Monday, May 10
- Word is that David Hasselhoff will return briefly back to the show to reprise the role of 'Snapper Foster' sometime in mid-June. Also discussions of a return is that of Wings Hauser as 'Greg Foster' and Juliana McCarthy as 'Liz Foster'.
- Taylor Ann Hasselhoff, daughter of David Hasselhoff will make an appearance on the show as a nurse who is there during the Foster family's news about Liz's cancer. She appears on the show Wednesday, June 16
- Wings Hauser appears as 'Greg Foster' Thursday, June 17 and Friday, June 18
- SON Top 10: Who was the best of the best on "Y&R" during the week of June 7, 2010? You decide! The SON Top 10 is back! Voting begins Friday's at 4:00 PM, EST.
SON ALERTS: WEEK OF June 21, 2010
- Cane and Mac are in for the fight of their lives
- Phyllis can no longer take dealing with the constant connection between Nick and Sharon
- Chance has a hard time dealing with his new partner
"The Young and the Restless" airs Weekdays on CBS. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
You may not reproduce content without written permission from author.
© 2010 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.