Thursday, June 17, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 21, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jackson makes a proposal. Scott tries to get his hands on Palmer’s will. JR has a change of heart.
- Tuesday: Greenlee is shocked to see Erica. David drugs Bianca. Scott comes to Annie’s rescue.
- Wednesday: Fusion is shut down. Liza is warned about Damon. Bianca promises David he will pay.
- Thursday: Tad shares his adoption plans with Damon. Erica, Bianca and Greenlee agree to work together to save Fusion. Caleb is unable to stop thinking about Erica.
- Friday: Angie’s health continues to decline. David and Angie have a confrontation. Natalia makes detective.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.