Sunday, May 9, 2010 10:15 PM ET | By Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 10, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Rex may find what he’s been looking for. Todd and Hannah face off. Cole doubts if Starr is his one true love.
- Tuesday: Could Starr and Cole’s relationship be at an end? Blair debates telling Todd’s secret to Téa. John and Marty mourn their unborn child.
- Wednesday: Todd and Cole have another skirmish. Roxy encourages Natalie to fight for John. Téa and Blair are unlikely allies.
- Thursday: Natalie opens up her heart. Marty doesn’t play by the rules. Langston has a choice to make.
- Friday: Layla and Jessica have a confrontation. Dorian wonders why Blair and Téa are suddenly so close. Viki and Clint confide in Bo and Nora about Jessica and the prom. “Starr X’d Lovers: The Musical” begins.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.