Monday, March 22, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of March 22, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Rex answers Gigi’s marriage proposal. Allison holds Schuyler at gunpoint. Eli is caught between two women. Brody offers Jessica an opportunity to get to know him better. Hannah reveals that Ford is the one who broke her heart. Starr receives some surprising news.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Roxy returns to her hair salon only to discover Allison is hiding out there. Starr and Cole learn Marty is pregnant. Destiny and Danielle audition for the musical. Jessica looks for Cristian. Schuyler is warned not to call the cops. Marty has some advice for Jessica.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – After learning that Allison is on the loose, Brody asks Cristian to keep an eye on Jessica. Allison reveals herself to Natalie. Rex and Gigi are surprised to learn that Kim married Clint and plans to seek custody of Sierra Rose. Kelly confides in Todd. John is on a mission. Todd offers to help Kelly.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Held hostage by Allison, Natalie is forced to lie to John. Schuyler sends Gigi away. Cole advises Markko that Ford is a ladies man. Kelly wants to talk to Mitch about her mother’s death. Starr wonders what’s up between Ford and Langston. Allison warns Schuyler what he has to do if he wants his daughter back.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Someone gets in the way of Allison’s plan. Mitch has a surprising reaction when Kelly talks to him. Schuyler follows Allison’s orders. Kyle makes an interesting discovery. Langston confesses to Starr. Marty becomes dizzy and faints.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.