Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 15, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: John confronts Marty about hiding the fact that she’s pregnant from him. Roxy’s comments leave Gigi curious. Allison gives Mitch some interesting news.
- Tuesday: Jessica opts to continue her pursuit of Cristian. Langston can’t seem to stay away from Ford. Dorian and Todd each have their reasons for wanting Kelly to remain in Llanview.
- Wednesday: Todd’s actions leave Kelly furious. Jessica can’t believe what Cristian is telling her. John continues to think of Natalie.
- Thursday: Kelly debates accepting Todd’s offer, knowing that if she does, it will aggravate Blair. Starr is concerned for Langston. Brody worries that he has lost Jessica forever.
- Friday: Kelly goes after Todd. Gigi proposes to Rex. Sierra Rose is in peril.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.