This Week on “The Young and the Restless,” viewers will get to relive the legendary love story of Victor and Nikki Newman (Eric Braeden and Melody Thomas Scott) as daytime’s number one drama series re-airs several classic episodes from the popular couple’s past under the theme “Victor & Nikki: A Lifetime of Love.”
As previously reported, the series will air episodes featuring the couple that originally aired as far back as 1981 and as recent as 2002. The week begins with Nikki arriving at the famous Newman Ranch for the first time and concludes with their 2002 wedding as they re-marry at the infamous Colonnade Room where so many of their memories were shared.
In a promo for this week’s episodes, shown below, fans are definitely in for a treat.
The Y&R” episodes breakdown is as follows:
- Monday, May 4 (OAD: October 31, 1981): Nikki visits Newman Ranch for the first time as Victor tests their chemistry with help from Colonel Douglas Austin (Michael Evans).
- Tuesday, May 5 (OAD: August 17, 1987): Nikki dreams of reuniting with Victor after Ashley (Eileen Davidson) is out of the picture, and Phillip (Thom Bierdz) makes plans for a future with Cricket (Lauralee Bell).
- Wednesday, May 6 (OAD: June 2, 1990): Nikki takes center stage at the Colonnade Room, Drucilla (Victoria Rowell) finds herself in trouble, and Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) distracts Scott (Peter Barton) from Lauren (Tracey E. Bregman).
- Thursday, May 7 (OAD: April 14, 1998): Victor and Nikki cannot deny their attraction, Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon’s (Sharon Case) marriage is on the rocks, and Katherine (Jeanne Cooper) interferes in Jill’s (Jess Walton) relationship with Keith Dennison (Granville Van Dusen).
- Friday, May 8 (OAD: September 5, 2002): Victor and Nikki are remarried at the iconic Colonnade Room while Ashley struggles with a secret.