(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "The Young and the Restless" during the week of July 25, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Jack and Lauren head out to launch the new Jabot line only for Tucker to show up. Sofia learns the truth about what's really going on about Tucker. Chloe and Billy go at it once again when it comes to Delia. Katherine makes her motives clear to Neil when it comes to her son's company. Nick and Phyllis once again can't control their hormornes and have sex at work.
The Inside Story: Revenge Becomes Her
Wanting to make sure that her son is safe, Diane has him packed and ready to board a plane to Switzerland, making it clear to keep Jack out of the loop on the decision. When she heads over to Restless Style to talk to Nick, she walks in on him and Phyllis having sex. Rage consumes Diane and she attacks. Diane and Phyllis go at it as Nick tries his best to break up the fight between them. Still seething, a vicious Diane lets slip to Phyllis about her and Nick also having sex with one another. Seeing red, Phyllis makes a threat against Diane. When Diane leaves, a fusrious Phyllis tells Nick that she'll take Diane down. Meanwhile, Diane heads over to Gloworm to cool off and work on her plan with Adam. While the two are talking, Michael shows up and hands Diane a restraining order: courtesy of Phyllis. Things don't look good for Diane when she has arguments with Victoria, Abby and Jack. When she comes face-to-face with Victor, she threatens to blackmail him with the information about Abby being the one to run Tucker down. She doesn't stop there, however, when she decides to take her revenge against Victor even further by going after Nikki when she files a lawsuit. Victor becomes enraged with Diane's antics and winds up going to jail because of her complaints.
A Closer Look: Yet Another Blow for Sharon
Adam wants to marry Sharon and Sharon accepts his proposal. D.A. Walsh soon arrives and once again makes the offer of admitting that Adam helped her escape. He tells her that he will need her answer on the deal. When Adam learns of the deal, he advises Sharon to take it. Meanwhile, Sam heads to meet Nick and Phyllis, wanting more information about Adam. They are more than happy to give Sam what he wants to know: that Adam is nothing but trouble. After he is done speaking with both of them, he makes his way over to the jail to talk to Sharon. She fills Sam in on the deal that D.A. Walsh offered her, but when she wavers on taking it, Sam tells her that she should take so that she can stay out of the penatirary. Sam is thrown for a loop when she tells him that Adam proposed to her and that she accepted. She tells him that he should go back home to New Mexico; and with nothing else to do, he leaves. With the deal gone, Sharon is set to marry Adam. When he and a chaplain come back, they are set to get married. Set to say her vows, Sharon is set to wed. Unfotunately, things take a different turn when it comes time for Adam to say his vows and it leaves Sharon devastated.
What To Watch
- Victor takes Adam's board seat away
- Sharon is set to be sent to the state pen
- D.A. Avery Bailey Clark steps into Genoa City and ready to defend Sharon
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Paul Keith plays a Chaplain on Monday, July 25 and Tuesday, July 26
- Lauren Sanchez plays gossip reporter Giselle on Tuesday, July 26 and Wednesday, July 27
- Jessica Collins joins the cast as Avery Bailey Clark on Wedneday, July 27
- Randy Thompson plays Judge Kelsey on Thursday, July 28 and Friday, July 29
- Robert Curtis Brown plays the judge in the custody of Delia on Tuesday, July 12 through Thursday, July 14
Y&R ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 1, 2011
- Everyone has a bone to pick with Diane Jenkins
- Things take an intimate turn for Billy and Victoria
- Tragedy once againt plagues Genoa City
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: SPRING 2011
- Heather comes back to Genoa City
- A new lady comes into Neil's life
- New lawyer Avery Bailey Clark could have past connections in Genoa City
- Katherine and Ashley put Tucker in the middle
- Tucker finds out who is his son is
- Lily may be safe but Cane wonders if she will ever reach out and forgive him
- Ronan heads back to Genoa City
- Adam and Diane's dirty deeds against Victor stirs up serious end results
- Diane leaves Genoa City in dramatic fashion
- Nikki returns back to Genoa City
- The Young and the Restless