AMC Alerts: Week of June 13 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 13, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Jackson comes to “Erica’s” rescue. Greenlee and “Erica” come to an agreement. Will Bianca confess her true feelings to Marissa?
- Tuesday: Amanda’s surprised to learn that Cara’s been reinstated at the hospital. Opal tells Tad to stop being a prisoner of the past and fight for his future. Greenlee asks Ryan not to forget about the connection they share.
- Wednesday: Amanda is determined to find out what Jake and Cara are hiding. Liza asks Colby for a fresh start to their relationship. Colby notices a bruise on Maya’s arm.
- Thursday: Jake tells Angie he is trying to rekindle his relationship with Amanda by planning a trip. Past regrets are revealed. Bianca apologizes to Krystal for getting on her about Jackson.
- Friday: Amanda hatches a plan to make Jake worry. Erica tries to negotiate herself out of a sticky situation. Marissa talks to Bianca about her feelings for JR.
- All My Children