(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 30, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: (Encore Presentation; OAD 04/15/11): Clint learns Shane has been bullied, but Rex won’t let him anywhere near his son. Bo and Nora debate whether Matthew should publicly confess to Eddie’s murder. Marty wonders if John would reunite with Natalie if he knew the truth.
- Tuesday: Matthew suffers a setback. Rex confronts Clint. Ford gives Shane some sound advice.
- Wednesday: Bo and Nora are remain in shock over what has happened to their son. Viki and Rex watch as Clint’s heart goes out. Rama and Aubrey have a catfight.
- Thursday: Marty can’t believe Natalie is still alive. Ford and Aubrey reach and agreement regarding Ryder. John is hurt when Roxy blurts out that Brody and Natalie kissed.
- Friday: Joey promises to divorce Aubrey. John makes an interesting discovery. James gets Ford to make an admission about Tess.
- One Life to Live