AMC PreVUE: Week of May 23 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of May 23, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Jack confides his concerns about Erica to Bianca on Monday, May 23. Krystal is alarmed by Erica’s odd behavior. On Wednesday, May 25, Maya’s dark secret come to light. Ryan reaches out to Greenlee for support. Marissa consoles Scott. Scott & JR get into it. JR reaches out to Marissa in the aftermath of her and Bianca’s ordeal.
The Inside Story: Burn Notice
The risk of the situation she’s in begins to sink in after Kendall realizes the truth about Diana. Kendall & Griffin share a moment. Tad spots Griffin. Griffin fills Tad in on what’s really been going on. Ricky & Kendall’s wedding gets underway. Kendall puts a stop to the wedding at Griffin’s urging. Determining that she has to bring things to a conclusion, Kendall persuades Ricky to join her on the yacht for an unforgettable trip. After filling Bianca in, she cuts off communication with Griffin. Griffin sees that Kendall is carrying a gun when he arrives to confront her. Kendall injects Griffin with the paralyzing agent to get him out of her way. Ricky realizes Bianca knows the truth after confronting her about her suspect behavior. He proceeds to “take care” of her and Marissa. Kendall is alarmed when she arrives and spots Bianca’s cell phone on the floor. Kendall pulls out the gun after Ricky apologizes for what he had to do. Bianca is frantic when she regains consciousness tied to Marissa in a closet. On Thursday, May 26, Kendall gets Ricky to admit he killed Zach and how. Tad helps Griffin escape police custody. Ricky grabs Kendall determined to make love to her – and finds the wire. Marissa tries to calm Bianca who is overcome with memories of Michael. Bianca & Marissa break free. Kendall threatens to shoot Ricky. Griffin arrives on the scene just as Ricky disarms Kendall. Kendall & Griffin create a distraction and a scuffle for the gun ensues.
A Closer Look: Love and Marriage
Even in the face of her husbands anger at her birth control admission, Amanda insists to Angie that a baby is the key to repairing her marriage. Tad consoles Amanda who learns she isn’t pregnant. Tad purposely interrupts a close moment between Jake & Cara – despite making a pact with Krystal to pull back from pursuing emotionally unavailable people. Cara misunderstands Tad’s proposition. On Tuesday, May 24, with Jake appearing open to the possibility of more children, Amanda chooses to mislead him about the results of her pregnancy test. Amanda rubs the news in Cara’s face. Jake discovers that Amanda lied to him, again. Cara is wrecked after hearing a troubling news report and decides to leave for Afghanistan to find her brother. Jake refuses to let Cara go and the two share a passionate kiss. Liza realizes Tad has fallen in love with Cara. Jake & Cara stop short have having sex. Tad comes clean to Cara.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime this Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- ABC Sets ‘All My Children’s’ Final Airdate
- ABC Daytime Sets Memorial Day Schedule
- ABC.com Previews Tomorrow’s Soaps Tonight for May Sweeps
- All My Children: May PreVUE
- ‘The Doctors’ Gives Soap Fan Style Makeover and Trip to Vegas for Daytime Emmy’s
- Nominations Announced for ‘The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards’
- Creative Arts Emmy Award Nominees
- CBS to Air Daytime Emmy’s for Second Consecutive Year
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- After 41 Years of Daytime Drama, Susan Lucci Pulls a Dopple Double on ‘All My Children’
- Cady McClain on Return: ‘It Feels Good To Be Working Again, I Cannot Lie’
- Thorsten Kaye Signs on the Dotted Line for Return to ‘All My Children’
- Clearing Up the Rumor: Chrishell Stause is Not Leaving ‘All My Children’
- David Canary and Julia Barr Headed Back to ‘AMC,’ Too?
- Thorsten Kaye to Report Back to ‘All My Children’ this Summer
- ‘All My Children’ Set to Whistle Dixie One More Time; First Air-Date Announced
- Air-Date Set for Lorraine Broderick’s Return to the Top at ‘AMC’
- Lynn Leahey Steps Down as Editorial Director of Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Weekly
- Layoffs Begin at Soap Opera Digest and Soap Opera Weekly
- Brian Frons Spotted Chuckling as Soap Fans Protest His Decision to Change Daytime Television
- NBC Takes Attention Off of ABC Upfront With Clever Advertising Platform
- Fans Protest ABC’s Decision to Cancel ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
- Protest or Shut Up: The Time is Now for Soap Fans to Be Heard
- ABC Soap Fans Get Their Time With Hollywood Reporter Advertisement
- Soap Fans Plan Protest Outside Lincoln Center During ABC’s Presentation of Its 2011-2012 Schedule
- ABC Done Called the Cops on Ya’ll ‘Crazy’ Soap Fans
- What You Talkin’ Bout Chrishell (Stause)?
- Disney Insider: ‘SOAPnet: We’re Not Done With You Yet’
- Video: Oprah Winfrey Responds to Fans Request to Save ABC Soaps
- Insider: How ABC Justified Canceling Soaps and Why Hoover Pull Out Won’t Change their Mind
- Hoover Becomes First Major Advertiser to Pull Ads From AMC in Wake of Soap Cancellations
- Susan Lucci Reacts to Cancellation of ‘AMC’
- ‘AMC’ Fan Club President Pulls the Plug on Twitter Impostor
- ABC Cancels Both ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
- From ‘Madea’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘AMC’ Starlets Hit the Big Screen
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF MAY 30, 2011
- Tad has an increasingly difficult time hiding his feelings for Cara.
- Bianca urges Kendall not to become consumed by her desire for revenge.
- Jane makes a few significant slip-ups within range of a suspicious David.
- Scott, Madison, Ryan and Greenlee struggle to deal with Sara’s death.
- Marissa and Bianca share a moment that could be interpreted as romantic.
- All My Children