GH PreVUE: Week of March 21 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of March 21, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
On Tuesday, March 22, Kristina continues to come between Michael & Abby. Dante is conflicted over how to deal with Michael. Michael & Abby reach out to each other. Theo forces Suzanne to make a choice. Brenda reassures Sonny of her happiness. Theo gets the truth out of Suzanne on Wednesday, March 23. Sonny & Brenda discuss the future. Carly receives a troubling message from Franco on Friday, March 25.
The Inside Story: My Baby Love
Jake passes away in the operating room in front of Jason on Monday, March 21. Jason breaks the devastating news to Lucky who is charged with the difficult task of telling Elizabeth. Matt consoles Maxie. Jax & Carly consider the options for Josslyn. Dante & Sam team up. A shaken Sam learns that she and Carly are among the possible culprits behind Jake’s hit and run. Carly asks Jason if he can allow his son to save her daughter. Elizabeth tears into Jason when he brings up the topic of organ donation. On Tuesday, March 22, Elizabeth makes a decision after talking to Lucky. Jason breaks down. Lucky opens up to Luke. Nikolas reaches out to his extended family. Michael & Kristina get their hands on the suspect list for Jake’s accident. Michael vows to do whatever it takes to protect his mother. Sam consoles Jason. Steve reaches out to Elizabeth. Carly tells a drained Jason that she may have killed his son. Port Charles continues to reel from the recent events. Jason shows up at Elizabeth’s door on Friday, March 25.
A Closer Look: Coming Home
Robin comforts a heartbroken Patrick. On Tuesday, March 22, Robin finally tells Patrick the words he’s been longing to hear. Patrick, Robin & Emma enjoy a family breakfast. Lisa manages to retrieve the syringe – and destroys it. Johnny & Lisa make love. Patrick gives Johnny something to think about on Thursday, March 24. Robin & Lisa’s confrontation takes a volatile turn.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Done and Out?
- Sonya Eddy Taken Off Contract at ‘GH’
- Danny Cistone Joins ‘GH’ in Recurring Role
- General Hospital: March PreVUE
- Stuart Damon Launches ‘Luxury Lifestyles’ TV Series with Son
- Become an ABC Soap Star For a Day
- The 2010 Daytime Airhog Awards
- The 38th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Pre-Nominations Announced
- ABC Deciding Fate of Daytime Lineup?
- Ingo Rademacher Placed on Reduced Work Schedule?
- ABC Releases Statement on Rebecca Herbst Staying
- Maurice Benard and Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Sit Down Interview with Michael Fairman
- Scoop on Sebastian Roche’s Appearance on ‘Criminal Minds’
- ABC Drops Soap Repeats According to Network Representative
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 28, 2011
- Jax discovers that Shawn is Carly & Josslyn’s bodyguard.
- Michael and Abby’s connection reaches a climax.
- Sonny and Luke share a heartbreaking conversation.
- Lucky turns to Maxie.
- Brenda makes a heartfelt confession, as Theo inches closer to his ultimate goal.
- General Hospital