Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 29, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10508) — Erica points a gun at someone. Spike’s loved ones attend his pagaent. Tad and his family celebrate Thanksgiving. Liza is all alone. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10509) — Asher is invited to have dessert with J.R. and his family. Madison faints in Ryan’s arms. Bianca can’t believe Caleb has to work on a holiday. Asher is arrested for speeding. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10510) — Erica gets help from Caleb. Amanda seeks information from Griffin. Liza delivers some bad news to Jackson. Madison wakes up to find Ryan at her bedside. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10511) — Ryan promises to protect the people he cares about. J.R. wants Annie to come with him on his business trip. Annie learns Scott has filed divorce papers. Kendall decides against having a memorial service for Zach. . (Rated: TVPG L, S, V)
- Friday: (Episode #10512) — Damon and Colby’s kiss is witnessed by Asher. Erica wants to talk to Liza. Marissa tells Caleb that Annie went to Washington, D.C. with J.R. Caleb lets Asher know he took care of the speeding ticket for him. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.