Friday, October 8, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of October 11, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Brenda and Dante come face-to-face on Monday, October 11. Mayor Floyd shadows a frustrated Dante on the job. Patrick works up the courage to shows up at Robin’s birthday party on Tuesday, October 12, evoking a bittersweet moment between the former sweethearts. Maya and Robin have a heart to heart. Robin’s professionalism at work is tested when a certified sane Lisa returns to work. Elizabeth returns home to some surprises on Wednesday, October 13. Tracy plays hard to get when Luke arrives back in town on a mission to win her back. Spinelli, Max and Milo work overtime to keep Diane and Brenda separated. On Thursday, October 14, Brenda easily puts an end to Maxie’s plot to save Spinelli from her.
The Inside Story: Crazy for Brenda
Jax turns the tables on a jealous and demanding Carly on Monday, October 11. Carly goes to Jason for support. Jax tells Robin that he’s going to protect Brenda from Sonny. On Tuesday, October 12, a disbelieving Robin calls Jax out on still wanting Brenda despite having Carly. Sonny asserts to Brenda that they can and will be together again. Carly makes a personal vow concerning Brenda. Claire finds Michael in Sonny’s office. The bitter D.A. informs Jason that either he agrees to testify against Sonny, or Michael goes back to jail. Sonny calls Claire’s bluff. Desperate to get Brenda away from the men in her life, Carly encourages Johnny to court her nemesis. Jason gives Sonny a “final” message from Brenda. Sonny expresses the depth of his love for Brenda to Jason on Friday, October 15. Brenda turns to Jax for help in staying away from his nemesis. Sonny refuses to give in to Carly’s demand that he start dating Claire again for Michael’s sake.
A Closer Look: Sons and Lovers
Siobhan surprises Lucky with a sucker punch after their hot kiss. Lucky gets his new assignment from the Balkan: kidnap Brenda Barrett! Back in Port Charles, Jason urges Brenda to tell him what she’s hiding about her association with the Balkan. “Ronan” saves Siobhan’s life. Lucky determines that Siobhan is going to join him on his travels. On Wednesday, October 13, Ethan has a violent confrontation with Johnny’s thugs who insist that he reveal his father’s connection to Ronan. Maya saves Ethan; the pair is perplexed by what just took place. Meanwhile in Rome, Luke’s other son gets a bruising of his own by out-of-the-loop Interpol agents. Lucky and Siobhan attraction spills over as she tends to his wound on Friday, October 15. Johnny puts the pieces together about the connection between Ethan’s attack and the Balkan.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Buzz: Sebastian Roche Returning to Soap?
- Anthony Geary Brings Luke Back to ‘GH,’ But Not Port Charles
- GH Casting: For Once, Bob Guza is Sticking to His Word
- Who Will Be Leaving ‘General Hospital?’
- Leslie Charleson Responds to Reports of Contract Status Change
- Is This Surprising? Leslie Charleson Taken Off Contract
- Who is The Balkan? Brenda Will Soon Find Out
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF OCTOBER 18, 2010
- Lisa continues to get the better of Patrick and Robin. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Brenda tries to convince Dante of his father’s innocence in the car bomb case. (Soap Opera Digest)
- The Balkan orders “Ronan” to eliminate someone close to Lucky’s heart. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Carly plants a passionate kiss on Jason; how far will the hitman allow things to go? (Soaps In Depth)
- Ethan devises a plan to help his father win back the woman he loves. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.