AMC Alerts: Week of October 25 Edition
Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of October 25, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Zach tells Kendall he must stay away to keep her safe. Ryan tells Madison that he might have actually killed David. Annie gives Madison advice on relationships.
- Tuesday: Kendall calls Zach out on having difficulty letting her in. Greenlee realizes she can’t fire Jackson. Will Madison break things off with Ryan after he confesses his love for Greenlee on the stand?
- Wednesday: Encore Presentation of August 31, 2005 Episode. Ryan proposes to Greenlee after confessing his love. An unraveling Kendall rages to Ethan. Zach is cold towards Maria after she asserts her commitment to Edmund. Pine Valley gets ready for a “Game of Chance” at the casino.
- Thursday: Greenlee tells Jackson she wants to take the stand. Frankie consoles an upset Madison. Marissa finds JR and Annie kissing.
- Friday: Zach and Kendall go trick or treating with the kids not aware of a shadowy figure lurking behind them. Jackson confides in Krystal about how upsetting it is to know Erica thinks Greenlee is guilty. Asher agrees to do whatever JR needs to get his revenge.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.