OLTL Alerts: Week of May 31 Edition
Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 31, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday (encore of the 04-12-10 episode): Custody of Sierra Rose is decided. Bo and Nora talk marriage. Starr tells Cole about Langston and Ford.
- Tuesday: Nora wants Viki to be her maid of honor. Todd pays someone to watch Hannah. Starr stands up for her father.
- Wednesday: Bo and Nora have an interesting wedding day. Roxy makes an error. There is a big stink at the church.
- Thursday: Bo and Rex receive an unexpected visitor. Foxy Roxy’s catches fire. Destiny issues Danielle a warning.
- Friday: Bo see red, literally. Who will officiate the wedding? Bo and Nora’s nuptials have an old school look.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.