Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 9, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Téa wants Blair to become Dani’s legal guardian. Brody learns Natalie is pregnant. Nate discovers he has two brothers.
- Tuesday: Encore Presentations of “General Hospital” air from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ABC and SOAPnet.
- Wednesday: Todd, Dani, and Téa share an emotional farewell. Viki and Charlie return home from their tropical vacation. Rex receives a frantic text message from Kelly.
- Thursday: Natalie pieces together the shredded file on Bennett Thompson. Todd grows upset over Téa’s decision to die alone.
- Friday: John talks with Eli about Hannah’s most recent suicide attempt. Eli reminds Hannah what he will do to Cole if she can’t keep her mouth shut. James asks Langston to go out on a date with him.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.