Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:05 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — The latest installment of "More Life to Live" takes viewers behind the scenes to chat with the show's newest trio of brothers — the Fords.
BEHIND THE SCENES: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
"OLTL" continues to pimp out David A. Gregory, Nic Robuck, and Lenny Platt (who play Robert & James Ford and Nate Salinger, respectively) discuss their childhoods, what it's like working with on another and "living" in Llanview, all as they prepare for their recent photo shoot in the August 27th installment of "More Life to Live."
You can view the clip here:
This Week on One Life to Live…
- Cristian and Layla receive job offers.
- Eli is forced to come clean with Blair.
- Clint asks Matthew to apprentice at BE.
- Starr wants to plan a memorial for Téa.
- A fire breaks out in Blair and Eli's room.
- John arrives in Tahiti to find Ross in custody.
- Vivian and Greg vie to be Chief of Staff at the hospital.
- Nora reminds Cole that Hannah will still face charges.
- Clint meets Inez and is interested to learn that she works for Bo.
"One Life to Live" airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime at ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.