(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what's happening on "One Life to Live" during the week of January 31, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Shane begs Echo to keep quiet on Monday, January 31. Echo advises Rex against having another DNA test. Dorian and Viki butt heads with Echo. Langston helps Starr move on with her life on Thursday, February 3. As she prepares to visit Cole, James and Michelle get up close and personal. And Ford makes a promise to himself.
The Inside Story: Candid Camera
Clint cuts Aubrey off at the pass and apologizes to Joey on Monday, January 31. Dorian and Kelly become suspicious of Clint. Aubrey and Cutter tamper with the boarding yearbook before the Cramers see it. Kelly decides on a change of plans. Rex learns of Clint's misdeeds. Clint doesn't give Vimal quite the reception he'd hoped for on Tuesday, February 1. Kelly and Cutter get closer. Rex subtly hints to Joey about Kelly's true feelings. Clint videotapes Aubrey. Brody gets caught up on Clint. Rex is less than truthful with Dorian. Joey and Kelly confide in Shaun and Vivian on Wednesday, February 2. Aubrey makes an admission to Rama. After bumping into Todd, Vimal has renewed confidence. Joey and Kelly spend some time alone. Cutter and Aubrey scheme. Cutter makes an alarming discovery. By Friday, February 4, Rama plots Clint's downfall. Aubrey and Cutter fear the worst. Joey has something to tell Aubrey. Kelly has a heart-to-heart with Blair. And Bo threatens Clint.
A Closer Look: A Dose of Reality
Starr and Hope visit Marty on Monday, January 31. Afterward, Marty begins to inch back closer to reality. Jessica and Brody talk Natalie and John into a double wedding. Natalie and Jessica prepare for their nuptials and look forward to their bachelorette party. Rex treats John and Brody to a bachelor party on Wednesday, February 2. Jessica and Natalie's wedding day gets off to a rocky start. As everyone is getting ready, Starr informs John of her weird visit with Marty. Marty escapes from St. Ann's. Showing up on John's doorstep, she reasserts her previous claims. And Brody suggests to Natalie that they confess on Friday, February 4.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Former 'DAYS' Star Joins 'OLTL'
- Ilene Kristen Goes 'Gay' for Off-Broadway Return
- Erika Slezak Celebrates 40 Years of 'Life'
- 'One Life to Live's' 'The Sound of a Kiss'
- SOAPnet Celebrates Valentine's Day
- Wendy Williams Extends Her 'Life'
- 'One Life' Casting: What 'DID' They Do Now?
- ABC to Preview Soaps Oline
- 'One Life' Actress Fired
- Fillion Brings 'Castle' and 'One Life' Together
- My View of Llanview: January 15 Edition
- ABC Daytime Celebrates Men, Weddings … and Roger Howarth?
- Walker Brings Alex Back to 'Life'
- 'One Life to Live' Casting Odds & Ends
- Llanview Goes All 'Access' with Wendy Williams
- Llanview Casting Gossip: January 8 Edition
- 'One Life' Recasts Teen Role
- Author Peter Straub Returns to Llanview
- Kardashian Lays Down the Law in Llanview
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 7, 2011
- Charlie and Viki agree to disagree.
- A bombshell is dropped on Jessica.
- Vimal enacts his revenge.
- Will Natalie come clean?
- Cutter and Aubrey to damage control.
"One Life to Live" airs Weekdays on ABC. Anytime on ABC.com. Check local listings. "OLTL" also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.