Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of January 17, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Will Colby and Damon break up? Greenlee encourages Ryan to forgive himself for Zach’s death. David wakes up from his coma.
- Tuesday: Erica and David face-off. Amanda admits to Griffin that she pretended to be Cara. Natalia and Brot’s relationship continues to flourish and they decide to go public.
- Wednesday: Encore Presentation; original air date 2/12/03. In this fan-dictated fantasy episode from 2003, Tad “the Cad” Martin bids a soap-tastic farewell to his bachelor days as he prepares to become the next Mr. Erica Kane.
- Thursday: Kendall faces her fears. Jackson becomes upset as Erica grows closer to Caleb. Ryan proposes to Greenlee! Will she say yes?
- Friday: Erica goes to Caleb for help with being blackmailed. Krystal isn’t thrilled with Marissa’s decision regarding her father. Scott and Madison grow closer.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.