Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 11:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of July 5, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday (encore of the 04/14/10): (Episode #10353) — Kendell urges Ryan not to give up on Greenlee. Annie and JR attempt to the right thing. Jake and Amanda have some advice for Brot and Natalia. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10409) — Scott makes Caleb an offer. Tad signs Damon’s adoption papers. Erica has news for Jackson and Bianca. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10410) — Caleb’s future is in doubt. Frankie offers Madison a deal. David makes Greenlee a promise. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday: (Episode #10411) — Angie becomes dioriented. Jesse gets suspended. Greenlee and David square off. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10412) — Krystal has something to say to Caleb. Colby turns town the New York internship. Jackson asks Caleb about Erica. (Rated: TVPG)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.