Thursday, April 1, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of April 5, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Greenlee wants the truth. JR’s setting Annie up for a fall. David will protect Greenlee at any cost.
- Tuesday: Erica prevents Greenlee from talking to Kendall. Colby leaves Liza with an ultimatum. Adam remembers happy times with Brooke.
- Wednesday: Brooke lays down the law to Adam. Colby has doubts about JR’s plan. What will Greenlee find while snooping in Erica’s office?
- Thursday: JR has Annie right where he wants her. Liza sabotages Damon. Someone’s taking an interest in Amanda.
- Friday: Kendall comes face to face with Greenlee. Liza tears into Gayle as David’s trial begins. Adam’s life is on the line.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.