Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 3:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of January 25, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sisters” — Starr and Danielle discuss Todd. Téa allows her daughter to stay with her new sister. Viki and Brody are horrified to discover that Jessica has been kidnapped. Natalie and Marty’s therapy session turns heated. Lowell keeps John in custody.
- Tuesday: “Escape to the Buchanan Ranch” – Bo and Nora get intimate for the first time since their divorce. Shane and Bree are taken to the Buchanan Ranch. Kim tries to seduce Clint. Stacy works to make progress with Stacy. Schuyler cooks dinner for Gigi.
- Wednesday: “One Way or a Mother” — Jessica can’t believe what Mitch has in store for her and Stacy’s baby. Brody gets a lead on Jessica’s location. Mitch informs Jessica that she will be a mother to his new grandchild. Stacy tries to convince Fish that the baby is not his. Schuyler risks his career to help Stacy.
- Thursday: “My Three Dads” — Schuyler takes control of the situation with Stacy and Kim when he presents a few demands of his own. Dorian thinks she has found a way to get to Mitch. Charlie and Viki’s relationship remains strained. Jessica vows never to do her father’s bidding.
- Friday: “Kill the Messenger”– Dorian thinks Stacy is the key to taking down Mitch. Charlie promises to murder Mitch in cold blood. Brody works to break John out of jail. Stacy fakes going into labor. Mitch sees nothing wrong with what he is doing to his own daughter. Danielle is enrolled in Llanview High.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.