AMC Alerts: Week of September 27 Edition
Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of September 27, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: JR gets information on Asher and realizes he’s closer to the family than he thought. Bianca calls Caleb out on missing Erica. Someone has to ask the person they love if they committed the murder.
- Tuesday: JR confronts Asher on his true identity. Madison reassures Randi that Frankie is just a friend. Kendall snaps.
- Wednesday: Colby worries about Asher’s involvement with JR. Caleb tells Krystal he will help Marissa fight JR for full custody of AJ. Natalia asks Brot out on a date.
- Thursday: Marissa and JR argue over her trying to get primary custody of AJ. JR hatches a plan to get Scott out of town. Madison reveals incriminating information to Liza.
- Friday: Marissa warns Asher to stay away from her son. Caleb questions Scott about trusting Annie. Will the prime suspect be denied bail?
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.