Y&R PreVUE Week of February 25 Edition
New in town and already has eyes on a certain someone…
Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:09 PM | By Venus Stone
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — There’s a new Newman in town and heads are gonna roll…
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS
JT and Nikki work together to prepare a surprise for Victoria. Neil persuades Karen to sing at Indigo for him. Lily receives some harsh critcism from Chloe at a photo shoot. Daniel loses all hope on Amber. Jack and Sharon head off to Los Angeles for business. Jeffrey and Gloria make an unlikely pact with one another. Nick and Phyllis try to get Abmer to work for them.
I’M NOT WHO I SAY I AM
Victor Jr. introduces himself to Victoria as Adam. Victor and his son bond together over business. Victor decides to keep Victor Jr.’s identity quiet. Phyllis and Nick have their first encounter with Adam. Victoria and Adam don’t see eye to eye at Newman Enterprises. Nikki and Victor have dinner with one another.
WHAT TO WATCH
– Eric Forrester meets Jack and Sharon to discuss business
– Adam finds himself very attracted to Phyllis
– When David reveals his secretive past to Nikki, she begins to have doubts
– Thanks to Victor, Eric declines to work with Jack and Sharon on Restless Style
– Reed gets sick, which worries JT and Victoria
Pictured: Michelle Stafford courtesy CBS
© 2008 Soap Opera Network. All rights reserved.