“Live with Kelly and Mark” is set to premiere Monday, April 17 with Kelly Ripa joined by real-life husband Mark Consuelos as her new permanent co-host following the departure of Ryan Seacrest.
During their first official week together, look for guests to include singer Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, “Abbott Elementary” star Sheryl Lee Ralph, actress Jane Krakowsi, comedian Ray Romano, actor Scott Foley and actress J. Smith-Cameron, among others, who stops by to discuss the final season of “Succession.”
What follows is a breakdown of guests scheduled to appear during the week of April 17-21, 2023 on “Live with Kelly and Mark.”
Monday, April 17
- Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas appears to discuss the upcoming TLC documentary and tour; psychic and author Char Margolis stops by.
Tuesday, April 18
- Scott Foley sits down to discuss his role in the new Broadway show “The Thanksgiving Play.”
Wednesday, April 19
- Ray Romano catches up with the hosts, and actress J. Smith-Cameron from “Succession” talks by to discuss the final season.
Thursday, April 20
- Jane Krakowski talks about the new season of the Apple TV+ series “Schmigadoon,” plus lifestyle expert Monica Mangin stops by with green bargains just in time for Earth Day.
Friday, April 21
- From “Abbott Elementary,” Sheryle Lee Ralph dishes the latest on this season’s action. Annaleigh Ashford unpacks her role in the Broadway musical “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.”
“Live with Kelly and Mark” is distributed in national syndication by Disney Entertainment Distribution. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman and Kelly Ripa.
For more information about the show, including where and when to watch, visit livewithkellyandmark.com.