CBS’ daytime dramas “The Young and the Restless” and “The Bold and the Beautiful” will celebrate their iconic characters for their fourth week of themed episodes beginning Monday, May 18. “Y&R’s” episodes will feature “The Winters Family” (Bryton James, Christel Khalil, Shemar Moore, Victoria Rowell, Tonya Lee Williams and the Kristoff St. John), and “B&B” will highlight original cast member Katherine Kelly Lang with “The One, the Only Brooke Logan.”
Celebrating the one and only Brooke Logan (Lang), “B&B” will present an entire week of great romance, greater rivalries and a few scandals.
“The Bold and the Beautiful” episodes include:
- Monday, May 18: After their fairy-tale wedding, Eric (original cast member John McCook) whisks Brooke away on their honeymoon in a beautiful hot air balloon and then on a romantic ride through the Southern California desert on horseback. Eric winds down their magical day by surprising his new bride with a lavish desert oasis where they will celebrate being Mr. and Mrs. Eric Forrester. Meanwhile, Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss) attempts to convince Stephanie (Susan Flannery) to let go of her animosity towards her ex-husband’s sexy, young wife and get on with her life. (OAD: January 9, 1991)
- Tuesday, May 19: After a run-in with Taylor (Hunter Tylo) over Ridge, Brooke concocts a plan to shock both Taylor and Stephanie at the press conference announcing Forrester Creations’ newest line, “Brooke’s Bedroom.” With the help of Lauren Fenmore (Tracey E. Bregman), Brooke surprises the Forresters and the press by appearing in sexy lingerie on top of a bed in the Forrester Showroom. Watching on the Fashion Channel from home, Taylor, Ridge’s current wife, is mortified when Brooke describes the line as the “legacy of Ridge Forrester and Brooke Logan.” (OAD: December 11, 1998)
- Wednesday, May 20: It’s the special 5000th episode of “B&B.” Watch as Brooke waits outside the Forresters’ Big Bear cabin for Ridge, reluctant to go in by herself given her history with Stephanie. Once inside, a temporary truce is called and the four original “B&B” characters, Brooke, Ridge, Eric and Stephanie, share memories of their personal and professional ups and downs through the years, including the first time Brooke met the Forresters in 1987. (OAD: February 16, 2007)
- Thursday, May 21: Brooke and Nick (Jack Wagner) exchange vows with one another in a beautiful park in front of the ocean before sailing away to their honeymoon on Nick’s boat at sunset. Jackie (Lesley-Anne Down) worries that Brooke’s daughter, Bridget (Ashley Jones), still has feelings for Nick. (OAD: July 7, 2006)
- Friday, May 22: Eric gives Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) a rundown of what Brooke has been up to since he’s been gone, but is careful not to mention Bill Spencer (Don Diamont). In an epic and romantic reunion, Brooke imagines seeing Ridge at the water staircase only to realize that it isn’t a dream and he’s standing before her holding a single rose. (OAD: December 19, 2013)
“The One, the Only Brooke Logan” week airs Monday, May 18 through Friday, May 22 at 1:30 p.m. EDT/12:30 p.m. PDT on CBS.
“Y&R’s” week of episodes will offer a close-up of the Winters family, featuring episodes with St. John as family patriarch Neil Winters; Moore (“S.W.A.T.”) as his brother, Malcolm; James as Neil’s adopted son, Devon Hamilton; Rowell as his wife, Drucilla Winters; Williams as sister-in-law Dr. Olivia Barber; and Khalil as Neil’s daughter, Lily Winters.
“The Young and the Restless” episodes include:
- Monday, May 18: Kristoff St. John makes his “Y&R” debut when Drucilla crosses paths with a newly hired Neil Winters at Jabot. Katherine (Jeanne Cooper) receives disturbing news about Brock (Beau Kazer), and Olivia and Nate (Nathan Purdee) share a difference of opinion. (OAD: February. 13, 1991)
- Tuesday, May 19: Neil’s estranged brother, Malcolm (Shemar Moore, in his first appearance on “Y&R”), arrives in Genoa City; Cricket (Lauralee Bell) faces a tough battle in court; and Victor (Eric Braeden) takes a leap of faith to help Hope (Signy Coleman). (OAD: May 6, 1994)
- Wednesday, May 20: The Winters family comes to Devon’s rescue; Kevin (Greg Rikaart) turns over a new leaf; and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) makes a confession to Bobby Marsino (John Enos). (OAD: February 9, 2005)
- Thursday, May 21: Neil searches for Lily and Daniel (Michael Graziadei) in California with Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) and Nick (Joshua Morrow), while Drucilla stands her ground with Malcolm back home, and Michael (Christian Le Blanc) learns of Ashley’s (Eileen Davidson) connection to Tom Fisher (the late Roscoe Born). (OAD: June 29, 2005)
- Friday, May 22: Neil and Drucilla’s adoption of Devon is official; Jack (Peter Bergman) and Ashley plot to keep Gloria (Judith Chapman) in line; and Jill (Jess Walton) searches for answers about her past. (OAD: December 7, 2006)
“The Winters Family” week airs Monday, May 18 through Friday, May 22 at 12:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT on CBS.