“The Bold and the Beautiful” and “The Young and the Restless” will feature a week of fashion and foes as the shows continue airing classic episodes in place of originals. For the third week in a row, each show’s episodes will follow a specific theme. “Y&R’s” featured episodes, dubbed “Rivals Week,” includes grudges, adversaries and antagonists in episodes dating back to 1993. Meanwhile, “B&B” will air episodes as far back as 1997 featuring classic couture, backbiting and betrayals for its “High Fashion and Hot Drama: ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’s’ Fashion Week.” The five nail-biting classic episodes will air Monday, May 11 – Friday, May 15, 2020.
“The Young and the Restless” episodes include:
- Monday, May 11: Jill’s (Jess Walton) search for the truth leads to an epic confrontation with Katherine (Jeanne Cooper); Sharon (Sharon Case) worries about Grace’s influence on Nick (Joshua Morrow); and Michael (Christian Le Blanc) causes trouble for Victor (Eric Braeden) and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott). (OAD: June 30, 1998)
- Tuesday, May 12: Victor’s foes are rocked by his shocking return to Genoa City. (OAD: October 1, 1993)
- Wednesday, May 13: Nikki declares war against Sharon at the Newman Ranch, and Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) and Nick deal with a tragedy. (OAD: June 15, 2012)
- Thursday, May 14: Victor takes on Jack (Peter Bergman) and Brad (Don Diamont) to regain control of Newman Enterprises; Ashley (Eileen Davidson) is caught in the crossfire of the Newman and Abbott rivalry; and Christine (Lauralee Bell) and Paul (Doug Davidson) prepare for parenthood. (OAD: June 21, 1999)
- Friday, May 15: Lily (Christel Khalil) gives Hilary (Mishael Morgan) a rude awakening; Sharon struggles with Mariah’s (Camryn Grimes) presence in Genoa City; and Nikki and Paul are reminded of their past with Ian Ward (Ray Wise). (OAD: May 22, 2014)
“Rivals Week” airs Monday, May 11 through Friday, May 15 at 12:30 p.m. EDT/11:30 a.m. PDT on CBS.
“The Bold and the Beautiful” episodes include:
- Monday, May 11: in the magical setting of Villa d’Este on Lake Como, Eric (John McCook) and Stephanie (Susan Flannery) worry that the delayed Forrester Spring Collection may be their last, and Brooke (Katherine Kelly Lang) attempts to calm a distraught Ridge (then played by Ronn Moss). Also, Sally (Darlene Conley) and Lauren (Tracey E. Bregman) cause a scene in order to crash the runway show, hoping to witness the demise of their rivals. (OAD: October 29, 1997)
- Tuesday, May 12: As Aspen Fashion Week gets underway, Hope (then played by Kim Matula) says goodbye to Liam (Scott Clifton) as paparazzi swarm her with questions and call her a fraud. Unaware that his father’s plan to attack Hope is in progress, Liam and Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) talk about the memories they shared together in the beautiful mountainside town. (OAD: April 27, 2012)
- Wednesday, May 13: Quinn (Rena Sofer) attempts to take the lead in final preparations for her fashion show, not everyone at Forrester Creations is on board. Wyatt (Darin Brooks) and Ivy (Ashleigh Brewer) encourage Quinn to move forward with her original plan for the show-stopper in spite of ruffling the feathers of Eric’s family. When Katie (Heather Tom) pays another visit to Eric’s home to thank him for his favor, he invites her to stay and watch the fashion show with him. As a sign of protest against Quinn, Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) decides to sabotage her presentation. (OAD: November 11, 2016)
- Thursday, May 14: before walking down the aisle to become Mrs. Liam Spencer, Steffy participates in a Forrester Creations photoshoot with her cousin Ivy in front of Australia’s magnificent Sydney Opera House. In spite of how difficult it will be to see Brooke with Ridge at the ceremony, Bill (Don Diamont) assists his son Liam with some last-minute wedding preparations. (OAD: March 21, 2017)
- Friday, May 15: Stolen designs are in play as the Spectra fashion show is about to begin. Sally (Courtney Hope) feels pangs of guilt for betraying both Coco (Courtney Grosbeck) and Thomas (then played by Pierson Fodé), while CJ (Mick Cain) arrives and reminds Sally about their deal regarding the sale of the building – if the show doesn’t go well, he will be forced to sell. Bill is less than pleased with the idea when Wyatt plays devil’s advocate, stating that the Spectra show could be a success. (OAD: April 14, 2017)
“High Fashion and Hot Drama: ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’s’ Fashion Week” airs Monday, May 11 through Friday, May 15 at 1:30 p.m. EDT/12:30 p.m. PDT on CBS.
Get ready for high fashion and hot drama! 🔥 #BoldandBeautiful's Fashion Week starts next Monday, May 11th. 👏 Learn more about these show-stopping episodes here: https://t.co/LpLzN5Tb7C pic.twitter.com/D3NWMrCZ5E
— Bold & The Beautiful (@BandB_CBS) May 6, 2020
— Young and Restless (@YandR_CBS) May 6, 2020